Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kena's thread IG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kena

WN Angel Investor
GALUNGA
Joined
Jun 3, 2020
Messages
71
There are two application threads I've posted, neither of which are closed. I have waited, checking daily for any updates, and not a single thing has changed. Vortigaunts hasn't changed for close to half a year, and CWU hasn't changed since the opening week of the new willard server.
All I'm asking is that, instead of leaving applicants in limbo, deny them.
 
There are two application threads I've posted, neither of which are closed. I have waited, checking daily for any updates, and not a single thing has changed. Vortigaunts hasn't changed for close to half a year, and CWU hasn't changed since the opening week of the new willard server.
All I'm asking is that, instead of leaving applicants in limbo, deny them.
What I am requesting, is some staff enforcement of, simple denial of application.
The amount of time that is being spent for waiting for either of these applications to change is frankly ridiculous, and the act of keeping people's attention hostage through "holding" applications needs to be done away with. If you want RP to flourish instead of people just waiting for the faction they want in on to open up, I beg of you to change something.
 
Heya, Vortigaunt lore is getting a complete rework and has been doing so for a good while. Unfortunately, apps for the faction aren't gonna be open until said rework is complete.

Also, I may be wrong but I believe CWU apps are done In Character now. Hope this helps
 
There are two application threads I've posted, neither of which are closed. I have waited, checking daily for any updates, and not a single thing has changed. Vortigaunts hasn't changed for close to half a year, and CWU hasn't changed since the opening week of the new willard server.
All I'm asking is that, instead of leaving applicants in limbo, deny them.

Hello, CWU Lead here.
Could you be more descriptive with your complaint with the CWU? I've checked the OOC Apps and I don't see your application there at all. As for the IC apps, I've heard no mentions of anyone applying in the last few days
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top