Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kira Petrova - The Russian

Rabithunter

Radio Bob Approved
ENG
Server Management
Joined
Feb 14, 2022
Messages
369
Title Name.png




Petrova Bio.png

Bio Banner.png


Banner 1.jpg
I had a rough childhood, being brought up by a single father after my mother died when I was nine, along with my older brother. We lived in a small town called Achinsk. My father had to make ends meet, working overtime at his day job in the local refinery on most weekends. This placed a lot of pressure on my older brother, who was, and I hope he still is, seven years my senior. He had his own life to work out, being a student and going to college, whilst preparing my lunches in the morning and seeing me off on the school bus. I remember him clearly, as though it happened yesterday. He always smiled as I got onto the bus, waving goodby to me with a warm smile on his face. It filled me with happiness whilst washing away my fears of the day ahead. I just hope he is still alive...
Banner 2.jpg
I don't have many fond memories of my school years, being bullied a lot by those in my class. My teachers didn't always seem to care, perhaps expecting me to learn how to stop them myself, or defend against them. In the earlier years it was mostly name calling, verbal insults and other things to bring me down, but as the years went on, it started to become a little more physical over time. The girls were the worst, pulling hair and making fun of the clothing I wore. I couldn't help living in a poor family and my farther did all he could to provide for me and my brother. If those bullies are around still, they'll be shocked to see who I became.
Banner 3.jpg
During my Twenties I tried so many different jobs. Those ranged from cleaning roles, to office working and admin. I hated it all, not really aspiring to learn or try something new. I think it all stemmed from my school years, where I got bullied and left to fend for myself. The teachers didn't always intervene when I got bullied and I use that as an excuse for a lot of things, which I know I really shouldn't do. I took up some defense lessons, in the form of boxing mostly when I reached the age of twenty two. I did good with that, rising to the top of my weight class in just over one year. I just couldn't take the burden of others harassing me anymore.

Banner 4.jpg
I remember it well. I was working at the time, for a small office company on the outskirts of my town, cleaning one of the offices as I usually did. There was a calm, a stillness in the air as I looked out of the window, before a shock wave hit the building and shattered the glass. I ducked down behind a desk, thinking it was a terrorist bombing first. Unfortunately, this was not the first, or the last explosion on that day. Multiple buildings in the nearby area started being attacked by missiles and other things I cannot describe. Soldiers wearing strange uniforms, voices muffled and very demanding in demeanor, filled the streets and searched everything that remained. I got lucky, in a sense, that I didn't die from the initial attack. Our small office block had a basement, which me and a few others ran toward and took refuge inside of. That of course was until they came inside, looking for survivors and dragged us all away. I heard not long after, a rumor, that the rest of the world fell in seven hours. Its baffling to me, even now.
Banner 5.jpg
I don't know how I got there, my memories having been very sporadic since the war, but eventually I wound up in Alaska. I was there for a year, perhaps two or three...I don't know anymore. It was cold, filled with horrific looking creatures and a scattering of other people, all varying in nationality and spoken languages. I only knew my mother tongue of Russian, which unfortunately would lead to my eventual issues. After some time, a large group of people arrived into the area, along with someone called a Barron. They split into three locations, controlling different areas of the production process being assigned to them. I tried to remain neutral, keeping myself to myself. This worked well for a while, using hand signals and single worded suggestions with mimes to illustrate what I wanted from people.

I took what I could and gave very little back, my main aim being survival in a dangerous landscape. There was always something watching, chilling to observe and full of rage. people called it the Yeti, though I can think of many other things to call it. I got chased once, twice....I don't remember now, but feared for my life each and every time. Along with this larger thing, were some smaller and much more nimble fighting entities. No one called them anything, or I didn't hear what people referred to them as. Those were also frightening, fast and agile fighting machines you didn't want to come face to face with.

Before being relocated, as our 'Benefactors' are called tend to say, I saw one. I saw one of them. They're, large, bulky, rounded like a bear and have a singular eye. It seemed to have some mechanical attachments, being held around its main body and supporting two limbs on either side. I felt horrified, a sickening, churning and dreadful feeling in my stomach when presented with the untimely sight of this being. They're aliens occupying this planet, and no one seems to believe me when I tell them this story of my life. I just hope someone comes to their senses and listens to me, one day.
Banner 6.jpg
Not much I can say for the big city of twenty four. I got relocated there from Alaska, loosing a lot of my possessions. I was not allowed my weapons, my armor, some of my personal items, food and drinks. I made what I think back too now as, the wrong decision. I kept a low profile, as my English was non-existent. The cops and some of the locals told me I needed to learn it, as that's what those above us all demand we speak. I lasted for some time, hiding the fact I didn't know English from people, for a short while. Eventually people realized and so did the cops, demanding that I start to learn it, or else something bad would happen. Reluctantly I learned enough to get me by, and that was all I needed.

We all got moved on, not long after I got there, moving to district nine of the city and living there for many months. I kept my head down as I usually do, not really speaking to others outside of my language circle and just generally working to earn money for food. Killing the wildlife in a city was much harder then in Alaska,making every meal I got a banquet to savor and cherish. this district eventually came under attack from a hoard of antlions, making everyone leave for the main city districts again. I was begining to get tired of being relocated.

Eventually we all ended up in a strange looking district, called eleven. I sort of liked it there, the close nit streets and the easy to move through sewage tunnels. I really took off here, finding my way and piecing what I learned from the years before, into a shape that defined me as a person. My English had still not improved very much, but this didn't really worry me. A few people I met here I still know today, and seem to get along very well with them. I'm grateful to those I can call friends, for putting up with me and being reasonable when dealing with me lack of English understanding. I have tried and people can say this about me, but its still a lingering hindrance to my place in this world.
Banner 7.jpg
Once again, I found myself moving to a new city, a desolate and industrialized landscape. I was not used to being in such a confined and toxic environment. the air was stale, harsh to the nostrils and heavy on the lungs of those unfortunate enough not to carry a mask with them. I would say that I hated it here, loathing the fact that I was moved once more against my will, to a location I really didn't want to be in, but that would be a lie. I began to shine here, in my own unique way. I gained people's trust, learning a little more English to help me get by, meeting new people and joining in with their ideals. I took actions against various acts, sticking up for myself as I learned to do in my younger years. I was lucky, in a sense, being cast down and lifted up through the unions so called 'Ascension', from one tier to another that it kept me in limbo, never climbing up high enough to get into their party, yet always remaining low enough to hold the respect of my peers.

It was here that I done something, stuck out from the crowd for the first time in many years. So much hate, so much sorrow from my youth al came to bare on a single action against another. I didn't know them personally, only having spoken to this individual once or twice leading up to out eventual and unfortunate interaction. Im sorry for your loss, im sorry I did what I did, but you were part of a problem, and the only cure as I see it, was the bullet from the gun I held to your person. Perhaps in another life, I may have been able to understand your stance on this whole occupation, but not now. I don't regret the decision I made, only the way this world has become, and divided us all as a race. Rest in peace.
Banner 8.jpg
This is becoming a very unfortunate habit. I am once again in a new place, new surroundings and new people. Those who seek to continue making our lives a misery, are doing well at keeping ties and friendships on the edge of decimation. having not been here long, I have already started to make some new friends, as well as new enemies. I may write more as my time here progresses, but right now I don't have much to say. A lot of whats to come is yet to be discovered, and with that I shall continue writing my notes when I can. K. Petrova


Bio Relations.png



This is all a work in progress. Please leave a comment below, if you know this character, to get added into their relations!​
 
Last edited:
Added the following people:
SCAR
Mabre
John Walker
Kompot
Wildcard
 
Got a bit more creative with the character relations, making relationship cards for each.
 
Back
Top