Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LABORERS ASSURANCE ACT

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Author
1681585622992.png
LABORERS ASSURANCE ACT.png
1681585622992.png
LABORERS ASSURANCE ACT - OPHELIE LATOURELLE​


v7Ee4lAUgHQwbMDb5IqJG6wfWsuiqN-qolCCeXGNsVDDMGQEf4--b5AnsbSx4ADXyRKdg69fKi5lDA_rqey7-nnTcvl6hfcU0XhoiTll97XQzuM_CZkukLpiRXwpRASAiJR-bs7E6lieal4tggfZ-Pc


C I T Y T W E N T Y - F O U R
C O M B I N E C I V I L A D M I N I S T R A T I O N
S E C U R I T Y C O U N C I L


L A B O R E R S A S S U R A N C E A C T

OPHELIE LATOURELLE
REGULATORY COMMITTEE

signaturewhite-png.21590


C O N T E N T S

1. Preamble
2. Clauses
2.1 Establishment
2.2 Distribution
3. Coming-in-to-force Provisions

P R E A M B L E

The Laborers Assurance Act aims to ensure the productive and loyal workers of our City are assured the nutrients required to keep up with the continuous demand for labor, while also increasing the incentive to work during our troubling times where rations are not always distributed in accordance with the needs of the Civic Populace.

C L A U S E S

Establishment​
  1. The Genevan Breakfast Program is formed​
    1. Laborers are granted a meal at the end of the shift. Said meal is a privilege and extension of good will from the Party and Civil Administration, and thus the Foreman reserves the right to withhold meals for poor performance, sabotage, or any other general breaks of conduct.​
    2. Meals do not have to be anything specific, though preferably things that can be made en-masse without much expense, such as bread, noodles, rice, etc.​

2.2 Distribution
  1. The Civil Workers Union will be required to ensure food stocks are kept adequate through:​
    1. Workshifts​
    2. External sources (Other departments, stores, imports, etc)​


E N F O R C E M E N T
This act will be enforced by the Regulatory Committee. They will ensure food stocks are adequately maintained, while the Civil Workers Union will be expected to ensure meals are distributed fairly and equally.

C O M I N G - I N T O - F O R C E
P R O V I S I O N S

This act must, if passed through the legislation voting process, come into effect the next week at the most.​
 

Attachments

  • SignatureWhite.png
    SignatureWhite.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
After I copy and paste the same /me for thirty minutes I expect at least a full chipotle menu bruh 🥱
 
I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
 
IWXG50N.png
CURRENT STATUS: FAILED

VOTING RESULTS:

45.4% Aye
40.4% Nay
4.2% Abstained​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top