Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

LEGO STAR WARS

Status
Not open for further replies.

FungletheBungle

Catholic
Content Creator
Short Stories newest and most ambitiously experimental event yet...
In a Galaxy Divided by war.
An assault on the desert planet Geonosis
We present

Short Stories:

1648825458269.png

INFORMATION
-This Event will be taking place tonight

-The focus in this event will be on TOTAL CHAOS

-While we encourage and promote creating a new characters to experience this event, that's all you can do. Unfortunately no transfers to main this time

-We encourage you to recall and reference your favorite moments from your prior times with STAR WARS!

poster-22-04-01 15-58-30.png

SIGN-UPS

-The chance of us accepting a application drastically goes up with effort put into the application, though this doesn't mean we want as many words as possible.

-You DO NOT NEED TO APPLY TO PLAY A NORMAL CT.

CHARACTER FORMAT

The * symbol represents a required filling, below.
Please DO NOT put your answers in bold, as to make the entry easier to read. Failure to do so will only result in me angrily staring at you from across the screen.
Post in this thread

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name:
  • *Steam ID:
  • *Discord Name & ID:
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name:
  • *Character Role:
  • *Brief summary of the character:
  • *Why do you want to play this character?:
  • Full Backstory:
--- Section Three (Optional) ---
  • Tell us about yourself:
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?:
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?:
  • What's your favorite thing about Star Wars?:

If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us and we hope to see you there!

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Sev
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94434802
  • *Discord Name & ID: Sev#3119
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: John Jedi
  • *Character Role: Jedi
  • *Brief summary of the character: He can swing lightsaber
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: I want to swing lightsaber
  • Full Backstory: He was born, then he swung
  • Tell us about yourself: I love swinging lightsaber.
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: I love Willard Networks
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: I know
  • What's your favorite thing about Star Wars?: The lightsabers are swung.

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Sachimii
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:148609479
  • *Discord Name & ID: Sachimii#8451
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Darth Vader
  • *Character Role: Sith
  • *Brief summary of the character: Darth Vader is the primary antagonist of the Star Wars franchise. He probably snores like "honk schnoo honk schnoo"
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: I like Darth Vader
  • Full Backstory: Darth Vader was born on Planet Vader wher e he quickly became the leader due to his name being the same as the planet. He then joined the sith and got a cool lightsaber.
  • Tell us about yourself: I am Darth Vader
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: I have been here since before it began and I will remain after it is gone.
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: no.
  • What's your favorite thing about Star Wars?: Darth Vader

• *Steam Name: sasuga ainz-sama
  • *Discord Name & ID: silenthillletsplayminecraft🇺🇦#7616
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Foba Bett
  • *Character Role: Jedi Master
  • *Brief summary of the character: An experienced Jedi Master trained in the ways of the force. Though originally a pacifist, since the open involvement of the Jedi order into the Clone Wars, he is now ready to lay down his life for galactic peace.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: Huge fan of Jedis.
  • Full Backstory: Kidnapped from a young age, he was trained at the Jedi order in the ways of the force, mastering two of the six forms of lightsaber combat and showing exemplary aptitude with the force. He has since involved himself in the Clone Wars, ready to fight with his Lego brethren in the name of Galactic peace, the Jedi Order, and the Lego Republic.
  • Tell us about yourself: I love willard.
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: Yes, I joined a few days ago.
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: No.
  • What's your favorite thing about Star Wars?: The violence.

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Kaffee
  • *Steam ID: Kaffee
  • *Discord Name & ID: Kaffee
--- Section Two ---
  • Tell us about yourself: I’m Kaffee I like short stories and Star Wars
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: no
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: yes
  • What's your favorite thing about Star Wars?: Gonk Droids

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name:
  • ConcernedCitizen​
  • *Steam ID:
  • STEAM_0:1:61775426​
  • *Discord Name & ID:
  • ConcernedCitizen#2857
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name:
  • Darth Dickhead
  • 1648827223410.jpeg
  • *Character Role:
  • Sith​

LEGO Star Wars Minifigure Darth Dickhead Sith Warrior (75025)​

• *Why do you want to play this character?:
  • I lik lego​
  • Full Backstory:
  • Brand​
    LEGO​
    Item Dimensions LxWxH​
    2.01 x 1.18 x 0.31 inches​
    Model Name​
    Darth Dickhead​
    Material​
    Plastic​
    Sub Brand​
    Star Wars​

• INCLUDED - Sith Warrior Figure with Red Lightsaber and Cool Minifigureland Logo Tile​
    • EXCLUSIVE ITEM - From LEGO Set 75025. (Now Retired)​
    • SMALL PARTS - Figure Measures 2 Inches tall. - Not Suitable for Kids under 5 years of Age.​
    • LOOSE - Comes in Loose Pieces ready to build. No retail Packaging​
    • Authentic LEGO Parts​
  • Tell us about yourself:
  • No​

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Petski
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17461532
  • *Discord Name & ID: Petski#8585
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: B1-2538
  • *Character Role: B-1 Battle droid
  • 1648828746500.png1648828832985.png
  • B1-series battle droids, also referred to as B1 battle droids, standard battle droids, clankers, or tinnies were the predominantly used battle droids manufactured by Baktoid Combat Automata and Baktoid Armor Workshop. Even though they were extensively produced and deployed, the B1-series battle droid was flimsily designed and easy to destroy, and was only truly successful in substantial overwhelming numbers. Early versions of the model also required the use of a Central Control Computer, but despite these weaknesses they saw extensive service as the mainlines soldier of the Trade Federation's mechanized droid army. The droid army was deployed during the Invasion of Naboo, and after landing B1 battle droids marched into the Naboo capital of Theed, and using the massive army the Trade Federation captured the city. The droids continued to maintain the Trade Federation's grip on the planet, throughout the occupation, and the majority of Federation droid troops were deployed to combat the Gungan Grand Army at the Great Grass Plains. In the ensuing battle many militiagungs were killed, with the army initially capitulating to Federation forces, which had the gungan soldiers in retreat. However, the entirety of the droid army was defeated because it shut down due to the control computer being destroyed, along with the Federation's Droid Control Ship by the young Force-sensitive pilot, Anakin Skywalker, during the portion of the battle that transpired in space.

During the Separatist Crisis, the Trade Federation leadership met with other corporate leaders on the planet Geonosis, and the Federation had given its droid army, including the B1 battle droid, to the growing Confederacy of Independent Systems. The droids became the main soldier of the new Separatist Droid Army. The forces of the army used newer reworked B1s. These B1 models did not have a reliance on a central command signal, and so these newer models did not require a control ship. They were capable of independent thought; however, it was limited. On Geonosis the droid army clashed with the Galactic Republic's new army of clone troopers for the first time. This battle launched the galactic conflict known as the Clone Wars. The B1 battle droids and the other models of combat droids used by the Confederacy fought the forces of the Republic on many worlds for the duration of the long conflict.

Throughout the droids' history, it was evident that the B1 was dim-witted. Programming glitches manifested as the B1 battle droids developing personality quirks, and they were known to make commentary on what occurred around them. The B1s were outmatched by the clone troopers of the Republic, but massive numbers of B1s could gain victory over the more experienced clone troopers, and even members of the Jedi Order. The B1 battle droids, along with other Separatist droids by the Republic, were manufactured in massive numbers for the Separatists, but military officers, like the Supreme Commander of the Droid Army General Grievous, grew angry at the failings of the B1. Following the defeat of the Confederacy, B1 battle droids were deactivated by the Galactic Empire along with the rest of the droid army. B1 battle droids continued to see use through Separatist holdouts and the black market during the Imperial Era. (I didn't write this)

• *Why do you want to play this character?: B-1 battle droids are cool as heck.

Last edited:
--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Mr_Bruh36
  • *Steam ID: 76561199149030942
  • *Discord Name & ID: General Craw419#9525
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: IG 45
  • Screenshot_20220401-164153_Google.jpg
  • *Character Role: Bounty Hunter Droid
  • *Brief summary of the character: Hes a robot bounty hunter that likes to kill to little aliens

• *Why do you want to play this character?: He is a bounty hunter...but a robot...but Chinese...but he runs on Windows XP

• Full Backstory: 通缉:IG-45,又名 Phlutdroid,据报道也用作 IG-45A、IG-45B、IG-45C 或 IG-45D。全副武装,150多人杀戮。拆开看。

Nhsmw05.png

Name: Binky Brown Jr.
Race: Human
Job: Evil Doer
Height: 5
Enjoys: Eating things and riding bikes
Backstory:

Everyone knows Mario is cool as fuck. But, who knows what he's thinking? Who knows why he crushed turtles? And why do we think about him as fondly as we think about the mythical (nonexistent?) Coca Cola? Perchance. I believe it was Kant who said "Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play." Mario exhibits experience by crushing turts all day, but he exhibits theory by stating "Lets-a go!" Keep it up, baby! When Mario leaves his place of safety to stomp a turty, he knows that he may Die. And yet, for a man who can purchase lives with money, a life becomes a mere store of value. A tax that can be paid for, much as a rich man feels any law with a fine is a price. We think of Mario as a hero, but her is simply a one percenter of a more priveledged variety. The lifekind. Perchance.

636572339257016718-TDOS-D22-4680.png

GRAND ADMIRAL LEROY J. ARCHIBALD II
I am the great-grand-mighty-admiral of the entire Imperial Navy fleet, do I know what I'm doing 100% of the time? No!
But do not worry, I've got ships, medals, ribbons and more ships to prove that I am competent.
To be fair, I have no clue as to why they chose me I am just certain they found someone bold enough who looks good in this uniform.

In any case, I shall lead on, as great-grand-mighty-admiral of the most honorable fleet in the Galaxy!

--- Section One ---
*Steam Name: Pawlu
*Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:525144524
*Discord Name & ID: Pawlu#6215

--- Section Two ---
*Character Name: Grand Admiral Leroy J. Archibald II

*Character Role: Imperial Fleet Admiral
*Brief summary of the character: He's the damn grand-admiral of the Imperial Navy fleet, he's got medals, ribbons and more medals.
*Why do you want to play this character?: "Because I'm a grand-admiral, I want to shoot people with big lazers!"
Full Backstory: (see above)

View attachment 10113

I am the great-grand-mighty-admiral of the entire Imperial Navy fleet, do I know what I'm doing 100% of the time? No!
But do not worry, I've got ships, medals, ribbons and more ships to prove that I am competent.
To be fair, I have no clue as to why they chose me I am just certain they found someone bold enough who looks good in this uniform.

In any case, I shall lead on, as great-grand-mighty-admiral of the most honorable fleet in the Galaxy!

APPLICATION

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Pawlu
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:525144524
  • *Discord Name & ID: Pawlu#6215
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Grand Admiral Leroy J. Archibald II
  • *Character Role: Imperial Fleet Admiral
  • *Brief summary of the character: He's the damn grand-admiral of the Imperial Navy fleet, he's got medals, ribbons and more medals.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: "Because I'm a grand-admiral, I want to shoot people with big lazers!"
  • Full Backstory: (see above)

NOT LORE ACCURATE!!!!!!​

- SUPPORT !

- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: [CC] gangster police state
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41568212
  • *Discord Name & ID: Metrotider#8976
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Fungle's Mother

• *Character Role: Planet

• *Brief summary of the character: A woman so fat she has a gravitational pull.

• *Why do you want to play this character?: I wanted to play a realistic character for once.

• Full Backstory:
    1648828462997.png
    Born when the universe was first formed, Fungle's mother is as old as time and has the looks to match. Over the years she has enjoyed many a pie and cake, soon enough she was so large and round that new life began to form on her which caused her to be marked as a planet.

View attachment 10113

--- Section One ---
*Steam Name: Pawlu
*Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:525144524
*Discord Name & ID: Pawlu#6215

--- Section Two ---
*Character Name: Grand Admiral Leroy J. Archibald II

*Character Role: Imperial Fleet Admiral
*Brief summary of the character: He's the damn grand-admiral of the Imperial Navy fleet, he's got medals, ribbons and more medals.
*Why do you want to play this character?: "Because I'm a grand-admiral, I want to shoot people with big lazers!"
Full Backstory: (see above)
uhm imperial navy...??? wtf dont know ur basic lore.

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: FireStreamGun
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:135596856
  • *Discord Name & ID: SpringZ#1987
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Revan
  • *Character Role: Sith(?)
  • *Brief summary of the character: he wants to bring balance to ze force
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: I am darth revan

• Full Backstory: Revan is a guy who dreaded as the dark lord of the sith, but at the say time was praised as a jedi some kind of.
    He love to study stuff, yep, sith and jedi, he loves knowledge, he would even study among us tehcninque because anything is knowledge
  • (besides anime and furry stuff and etc.) (+ hes sigma)

• Tell us about yourself: no
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: no
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: no
  • What's your favorite thing about Star Wars?: yes
1648831579578.png

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Mash
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42577945
  • *Discord Name & ID: Mash#1239
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Jango Fett Clone
  • *Character Role: A Jango Fett Clone in the Clone Army
  • *Brief summary of the character: He is a Jango Fett Clone in the Clone Army
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: I like Jango Fett Clones
  • Full Backstory: He is a Jango Fett Clone and was enlisted into the Clone Army
  • Tell us about yourself: I am a Jango Fett Clone
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: I was Cloned yesterday so yes
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: No because there are no Jango Fett Clones in Willard Networks
  • What's your favourite thing about Star Wars?: Jango Fett Clone

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Alessiodoomboy
  • *Steam ID: 76561198355274960
  • *Discord Name & ID: AlessioDoomBoy#4859
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: General Grevious
  • *Character Role: General. Has 4 lightsabers.
  • *Brief summary of the character: Robot guy with 4 lightsabers kill Jedi
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: Kill. Everyone.
  • Full Backstory:
  • Tell us about yourself: Gamer
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: A few months in
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: Ye.
  • What's your favorite thing about Star Wars?: Worldbuilding and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back