• *Steam ID: 76561199149030942
  • *Discord Name & ID: General Craw419#9525
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Micheal Keaton
  • *Character Role: BATMAN
  • *Brief summary of the character: BATMAN
Screenshot_20220401-181552_Google.jpg

• *Why do you want to play this character?: BATMAN

• Full Backstory: The origin of Batman depicts the events that cause a young Bruce Wayne to become Batman. The core event (the murder of Thomas and Martha Wayne by Joe Chill) has remained fairly unchanged, but the aftermath and Bruce's journey to become Batman were not detailed until later years. The story first appeared in Detective Comics #33 (November, 1939), and was retold in graphic novels such as Batman: Year One.

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Meme_Lord_Satan
  • *Steam ID: 76561198880474222
  • *Discord Name & ID: Dog#2267
--- Section Two ---

• *Character Name: B1-1984
  • *Character Role: A B1 Battle Droid
  • *Brief summary of the character: A B1 Battle Droid is like a militia, but robotic.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: Petski shall not be alone as a B1 Battle Droid
  • Full Backstory: Like all B1 Battle Droids, it was manufactured in Baktoid Combat Automata and the Baktoid Armor Workshop or, for short BCA/BAW. Its whole objective and purpose is to kill, and conquer, B1-1984 ventured the land scape of all planets and killed whatever it saw or captured if possible, it spoke like, it walked like, and shot like all B1-Battle Droids. Thats about it.
    1648835101992.png
--- Section Three (Optional) ---
  • Tell us about yourself: I RP
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: Nope
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: I know a lot, such as travis rabbit sachimii vadmin liam Official-KP and 2pac. And everyone else just knows me for the incident(DONT LOOK UP)
  • What's your favorite thing about Star Wars?: Battle droids, I love the clone wars series that was on netflix which is now on Disney+.

Last edited:
- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Mr_Bruh36
--- Section Two ---
View attachment 10119

• Full Backstory: The origin of Batman depicts the events that cause a young Bruce Wayne to become Batman. The core event (the murder of Thomas and Martha Wayne by Joe Chill) has remained fairly unchanged, but the aftermath and Bruce's journey to become Batman were not detailed until later years. The story first appeared in Detective Comics #33 (November, 1939), and was retold in graphic novels such as Batman: Year One.
has to be the best one yet

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Sachimii
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:148609479
  • *Discord Name & ID: Sachimii#8451
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Darth Vader
  • *Character Role: Sith
  • *Brief summary of the character: Darth Vader is the primary antagonist of the Star Wars franchise. He probably snores like "honk schnoo honk schnoo"
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: I like Darth Vader
  • Full Backstory: Darth Vader was born on Planet Vader wher e he quickly became the leader due to his name being the same as the planet. He then joined the sith and got a cool lightsaber.
  • Tell us about yourself: I am Darth Vader
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: I have been here since before it began and I will remain after it is gone.
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: no.
  • What's your favorite thing about Star Wars?: Darth Vader
DENIED
This is a serious event and takes place in the Lego Star Wars: The Clone Wars timeline. If you cannot post serious applications do not post at all.

Last edited:
- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Mr_Bruh36
--- Section Two ---
View attachment 10119

ACCEPTED
Very interesting OC, can't wait to see what his Sith powers are!

Last edited:
--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Meme_Lord_Satan
  • *Steam ID: 76561198880474222
  • *Discord Name & ID: Dog#2267
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: B1-1984
  • *Character Role: A B1 Battle Droid
  • *Brief summary of the character: A B1 Battle Droid is like a militia, but robotic.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: Petski shall not be alone as a B1 Battle Droid
  • Full Backstory: Like all B1 Battle Droids, it was manufactured in Baktoid Combat Automata and the Baktoid Armor Workshop or, for short BCA/BAW. Its whole objective and purpose is to kill, and conquer, B1-1984 ventured the land scape of all planets and killed whatever it saw or captured if possible, it spoke like, it walked like, and shot like all B1-Battle Droids. Thats about it.
  • Tell us about yourself: I RP
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: Nope
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: I know a lot, such as travis rabbit sachimii vadmin liam Official-KP and 2pac. And everyone else just knows me for the incident(DONT LOOK UP)
  • What's your favorite thing about Star Wars?: Battle droids, I love the clone wars series that was on netflix which is now on Disney+.
ACCEPTED
Roger. Roger.

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Sev
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94434802
  • *Discord Name & ID: Sev#3119
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: John Jedi
  • *Character Role: Jedi
  • *Brief summary of the character: He can swing lightsaber
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: I want to swing lightsaber
  • Full Backstory: He was born, then he swung
  • Tell us about yourself: I love swinging lightsaber.
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: I love Willard Networks
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: I know
  • What's your favorite thing about Star Wars?: The lightsabers are swung.
ACCEPTED
A very original character with an interesting backstory.

- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: [CC] gangster police state
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41568212
  • *Discord Name & ID: Metrotider#8976
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Fungle's Mother

• *Character Role: Planet

• *Brief summary of the character: A woman so fat she has a gravitational pull.

• *Why do you want to play this character?: I wanted to play a realistic character for once.

• Full Backstory:
    View attachment 10114
    Born when the universe was first formed, Fungle's mother is as old as time and has the looks to match. Over the years she has enjoyed many a pie and cake, soon enough she was so large and round that new life began to form on her which caused her to be marked as a planet.
ACCEPTED
Finally an original character. I can't wait to see how you RP this!

lego.PNG
--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: ZeroPants
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94990857
  • *Discord Name & ID: ZeroPants#9511
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: RARE LEGO STAR WARS BOMB SQUAD CLONE TROOPER MINIFIGURE 7913 - MISPRINT ERROR' aka Alpha-7913

• *Character Role: Clone Trooper

• *Brief summary of the character: An incredibly unlucky clone trooper, first the factory accidentally painted his armor bright orange, and now he has been sent on a dangerous assignment, he will likely be easy to spot by the enemy

• *Why do you want to play this character?: I am a masochist

• Full Backstory: RARE LEGO STAR WARS BOMB SQUAD CLONE TROOPER MINIFIGURE 7913 - MISPRINT ERROR was built on Kamino and his armor was misprinted, he has just been sent on a dangerous assignment

• Additional requests: I need the character textured bright orange with the material tool in-game

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: ZeroPants
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94990857
  • *Discord Name & ID: ZeroPants#9511
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: RARE LEGO STAR WARS BOMB SQUAD CLONE TROOPER MINIFIGURE 7913 - MISPRINT ERROR' aka Alpha-7913

• *Brief summary of the character: An incredibly unlucky clone trooper, first the factory accidentally painted his armor bright orange, and now he has been sent on a dangerous assignment, he will likely be easy to spot by the enemy

• *Why do you want to play this character?: I am a masochist

• Full Backstory: RARE LEGO STAR WARS BOMB SQUAD CLONE TROOPER MINIFIGURE 7913 - MISPRINT ERROR was built on Kamino and his armor was misprinted, he has just been sent on a dangerous assignment

• Additional requests: I need the character textured bright orange with the material tool in-game
ACCEPTED
We need more clone troopers!

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: FireStreamGun
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:135596856
  • *Discord Name & ID: SpringZ#1987
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Revan
  • *Character Role: Sith(?)
  • *Brief summary of the character: he wants to bring balance to ze force
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: I am darth revan

• Full Backstory: Revan is a guy who dreaded as the dark lord of the sith, but at the say time was praised as a jedi some kind of.
    He love to study stuff, yep, sith and jedi, he loves knowledge, he would even study among us tehcninque because anything is knowledge
  • (besides anime and furry stuff and etc.) (+ hes sigma)

• Tell us about yourself: no
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: no
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: no
  • What's your favorite thing about Star Wars?: yes
View attachment 10118
ACCEPTED
Looks cool.

1648836005869.png
--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: SyncCreeps
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120420347
  • *Discord Name & ID: Synccreeps#4000
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: NOT THAT RARE LEGO STAR WARS BOMB SQUAD CLONE TROOPER MINIFIGURE 7914

• *Brief summary of the character: Less unlucky clone trooper, the factory accidentally painted his armor bright orange but atleast he got helmet visor, he will likely be easy to spot by the enemy.

• *Why do you want to play this character?: I need to help @ZeroPants to see!

• Full Backstory: LEGO STAR WARS BOMB SQUAD CLONE TROOPER MINIFIGURE 7914 - was built on Kamino and his armor was misprinted, he has just been sent on a dangerous assignment with the unfortuned RARE LEGO STAR WARS BOMB SQUAD CLONE TROOPER MINIFIGURE 7913 - MISPRINT ERROR' aka Alpha-7913.
  • Tell us about yourself: Today is my birthday.

View attachment 10123
--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: SyncCreeps
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120420347
  • *Discord Name & ID: Synccreeps#4000
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: NOT THAT RARE LEGO STAR WARS BOMB SQUAD CLONE TROOPER MINIFIGURE 7914

• *Brief summary of the character: Less unlucky clone trooper, the factory accidentally painted his armor bright orange but atleast he got helmet visor, he will likely be easy to spot by the enemy.

• *Why do you want to play this character?: I need to help @ZeroPants to see!

• Full Backstory: LEGO STAR WARS BOMB SQUAD CLONE TROOPER MINIFIGURE 7914 - was built on Kamino and his armor was misprinted, he has just been sent on a dangerous assignment with the unfortuned RARE LEGO STAR WARS BOMB SQUAD CLONE TROOPER MINIFIGURE 7913 - MISPRINT ERROR' aka Alpha-7913.
  • Tell us about yourself: Today is my birthday.
ACCEPTED
Happy birthday!

--- Section One ---

• *Steam Name: Fiery
  • *Steam ID: My Steam 64 ID 76561198120414264 and my Steam 32 ID STEAM_0:0:80074268
  • *Discord Name & ID: Fiery#1260
--- Section Two ---

• *Character Name: Psychodroid / BX-0085

• *Character Role: Rogue Commando Droid hired by the Republic.

• *Brief summary of the character: A corrupt commando droid that works as a hired gun for the Republic, although he does have ulterior motives than just getting paid. His corrupt system resulted in psychosis, murderous tendencies, a rude attitude, and vengeance against the CIS for using him as a slave in his eyes. He does have certain hate for the Galactic Republic but to a lesser extent that he is willing to overlook for now.

• *Why do you want to play this character?: I am wanting to play an evil character fighting with the Republic. It may be interesting. (Very serious, yes yes.)

• Full Backstory: Upon activation at a CIS droid foundry BX-0085 experienced a software glitch allowing him to gain substantial amounts of information in a short time that overflowed his memory resulting in corruption of his system. His system did not experience a shutdown but was extremely fragile resulting in his system doing short maintenance repairs. On his malfunction, he was disconnected from the main CIS network and gained a form of mockery "sentience." After his system repaired itself BX-0085 went on a rampage through the foundry eventually reaching its hangers and stealing a sheathipede-class transport shuttle. He input the nav coordinates for Coruscant and arrived at the senate building offering his services to the nearest Republic authorities most likely the Coruscant guard.

Last edited:
--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name:
  • Ghost Recon Captain Rex​
  • *Steam ID:
  • STEAM_0:1:42475618
  • *Discord Name & ID:
  • Ghost Recon Captain Rex#5734​
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name:
  • Mouse droid
  • 1648837701198.png
  • *Character Role:
  • Cleaner
  • *Brief summary of the character:
  • He just clean
  • *Why do you want to play this character?:
  • I just want to clean
  • Full Backstory:
  • He was born to clean with his parents of mouse droids

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: YodaFan233
  • *Steam ID: yodaguy
  • *Discord Name & ID: um i forgort
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: yoda (lego)
  • *Character Role: awsome jedi
  • *Brief summary of the character: awesome little green guy with a glowstick who beats up space nazis
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: awesome glowstick + I like yoda and lego
  • Full Backstory:
  • Yoda (/ˈjoʊdə/) is a fictional character in the Star Wars universe, first appearing in the 1980 film The Empire Strikes Back. He is a small, green humanoid alien who is powerful with the Force and served as Grandmaster of the Jedi Order. In The Empire Strikes Back, Yoda was voiced and puppeteered by Frank Oz, who reprised the role in Return of the Jedi, the prequel trilogy, and the sequel trilogy. Outside of the films, the character has been mainly voiced by Tom Kane, starting with the 2003 Clone Wars animated television series. Yoda has since become an iconic figure in popular culture due to his distinct pattern of speech and role as a wise mentor.

In his first appearance in the original trilogy, Yoda is described as the mentor of Obi-Wan Kenobi, and lives in exile on the swamp planet of Dagobah. He trains Luke Skywalker in the ways of the Force until his death at the age of 900 in Return of the Jedi, though he later returns as a Force spirit. In the prequel trilogy, Yoda leads the Jedi High Council and trains the young generations of Jedi until they are assigned to a master. When the Clone Wars breaks out, he becomes a general in the Galactic Republic's army and leads several legions of clone troopers. Yoda is one of the few Jedi to survive the events of Order 66 at the end of the war, and faces off against Emperor Palpatine, but is outmatched and forced to go into hiding. Yoda's spirit appears again in the sequel trilogy, advising an older Luke and empowering Rey to face a revived Palpatine.

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name:
  • Ghost Recon Captain Rex​
  • *Steam ID:
  • STEAM_0:1:42475618
  • *Discord Name & ID:
  • Ghost Recon Captain Rex#5734​
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name:
  • Mouse droid
  • *Character Role:
  • Cleaner