Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Leo's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DixonProfit

Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2022
Messages
92
Steam Name: Leo
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419151052

Name of the Admin you were banned by:
"neyoon"
How long is the ban for?:
A week.
The reason you were banned?: "Leaving to avoid roleplay"
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
Let's begin from the start, shall we?
I'm low on cash due to the obvious fact rations were manually activated and it only had just began to be automated.
I go to the nearest civil protection team unit, I ask him when the next one is set to start, he replies with "Pfft, go ask a Civil Workers Union, not me."
I proceed to say "Rude" under my breath before I walk away.
I'm now outside the nexus where I proceed to disconnect due to general boredom.

I do not understand how I can possibly get banned due to having a lack of understanding that the CP was talking to me due to the fact I saw absolutely n o t h i n g in chat.

I wouldn't get so worked up about a ban like this if it werent for the fact I had joined only 3 days before.


Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
No.

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
No.
 
Here's what I saw.

You piss off a CP, which almost always guarantees punishment. Clearly they didn't like this, and they wanted to apprehend you. However, just as they were about to, you disconnected from the game. Logs show this happening directly infront of the CP, almost within whisper distance. The CP immediately calls staff about you leaving, and after confirming that you did not crash, I banned you.

Okay, fair enough. There's still a chance you didn't intend to leave to avoid roleplay, right? But here's the thing. You tried to rejoin the game almost immediately, for no apparent reason. That's kind of weird to me, and makes me wonder why you left in the first place, especially after just insulting a CP mere seconds ago. Odd, to say the least.
 
@Neonity Yes, you do indeed have a point.

Reasoning on why I wanted to join the game - Eski had pinged me on the discord showing that I had been banned from the server.

I do indeed have proof of this and is why I intended to join to check.

If need be I can DM you proof.
 
@Neonity Yes, you do indeed have a point.

Reasoning on why I wanted to join the game - Eski had pinged me on the discord showing that I had been banned from the server.

I do indeed have proof of this and is why I intended to join to check.

If need be I can DM you proof.
Yo,

Provide evidence of this and we can move forward with this appeal.

:)
 
We have recieved the evidence and will be unbanning you, in future it's required to wait atleast 15 minutes after commiting a crime before logging out, this obviously wasn't a particularly serious "crime" but y'know.

Consider this appeal accepted!

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top