Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lighter use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max vice

Active member
Joined
Aug 6, 2021
Messages
112
I see they no longer use god damn plastic only, perhaps you can use it as a way to light flammable equipment on fire or even use it as light in dark locations as a light aura you can turn on.

Yes, I know flashlights exist.
 
I see they no longer use god damn plastic only, perhaps you can use it as a way to light flammable equipment on fire
You have always been able to light things on fire with GM oversight + proper RP. It's been done several times in the past :)
 
Denied.
A tiny lighter realistically wouldn't manage to create much light in a dark area to make it useful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top