Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented Line up the server date with the IRL date

  • Thread starter Thread starter Merlinsclaw
  • Start date Start date
M

Merlinsclaw

Guest
Suggestion: Move the server date to match up with the IRL date. Right now, ingame, it's November 11th and it's November 5th IRL. It makes it easier for scheduling, newspapers, and dates for things.
 
I’m pretty sure this has been suggested a bunch or at least unofficially. I like it and it does make sense to do it
 
This should've already happened. This suggestion has been accepted already. Moving to implemented but will remind someone to actually do it this time.
 
I've changed the date now to 6th and that one minute is 60 seconds instead of time passing quicker than IRL.
 
Back
Top