- Joined
- Nov 27, 2021
- Messages
- 169
- Thread Author
- #1
I logged into the sewers during today's lockdown and was unaware that it was going. The tunnel was flooded with manhacks so I fled to the CZ and was about to move from the CZ to the main city area when a sweep of Civil Protection entered the CZ and opened fire on me S2K style, downing me instantly.
Anyways, I'm just unsure if there's a policy set for players who unexpectedly log into dangerous circumstances and are essentially put at a disadvantage because they're unaware of the current state of the server. It seems to me like a pointless loss since there's not much roleplay to be had in logging into death and being confused about it.
Admittedly it could be argued that I should have known something was going on due to the massive amount of manhacks in the sewers but at the time I figured. "huh i guess they really dont want us in here, time to head to the city." I spoke to Astro afterwards and he said that the death probably wouldn't come with a refund as I was able to see the manhacks.
As for what was lost, I don't have screenshots, and most of the things I'm fine with losing tbh. I do know that I had a full pack of UU cigarettes, a cooking pot, a haircut kit, and my leather jacket with black pants and military cap, which would be the only things I'd be interested in recovering.
Anyways, I'm just unsure if there's a policy set for players who unexpectedly log into dangerous circumstances and are essentially put at a disadvantage because they're unaware of the current state of the server. It seems to me like a pointless loss since there's not much roleplay to be had in logging into death and being confused about it.
Admittedly it could be argued that I should have known something was going on due to the massive amount of manhacks in the sewers but at the time I figured. "huh i guess they really dont want us in here, time to head to the city." I spoke to Astro afterwards and he said that the death probably wouldn't come with a refund as I was able to see the manhacks.
As for what was lost, I don't have screenshots, and most of the things I'm fine with losing tbh. I do know that I had a full pack of UU cigarettes, a cooking pot, a haircut kit, and my leather jacket with black pants and military cap, which would be the only things I'd be interested in recovering.