tangodown73
New member
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2023
- Messages
- 4
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam name
HD)HazzR
Steam ID:76561199153252123
Banned By: system
How long:7 days
reason: Ltarp
Why do I wish to be unbanned?: Because It wasn't why fault my internet was down, My internet was cut off because of network error a House two doors mine was fine so the council (Newcastle upon Tyne)sent the company whose house we rent to come and fix it with the cable box in our street (Dm me if you want a picture of the cable box they fixed).Why else do I want to be unbanned is because I think this server is unique and that I want to play it now even if its only 7 day ban I want to play it.
Evidence: Dm me on discord to see the cable box they fixed. Plus common-sense Why would I leave if Its an IC punishment and does not effect my overall being accept adding to the roleplay that I so wish to desire
witnesses: none really it was an ooc problem that effected my IC.
Thank you for the staff member that reads this.
Steam ID:76561199153252123
Banned By: system
How long:7 days
reason: Ltarp
Why do I wish to be unbanned?: Because It wasn't why fault my internet was down, My internet was cut off because of network error a House two doors mine was fine so the council (Newcastle upon Tyne)sent the company whose house we rent to come and fix it with the cable box in our street (Dm me if you want a picture of the cable box they fixed).Why else do I want to be unbanned is because I think this server is unique and that I want to play it now even if its only 7 day ban I want to play it.
Evidence: Dm me on discord to see the cable box they fixed. Plus common-sense Why would I leave if Its an IC punishment and does not effect my overall being accept adding to the roleplay that I so wish to desire
witnesses: none really it was an ooc problem that effected my IC.
Thank you for the staff member that reads this.