- Joined
- Jan 18, 2023
- Messages
- 470
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: lyingfox
SteamID: lyingf0x
Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Rabithunter
How long is the ban for?: 30/d (Banned on 3/20/25)
The reason you were banned?: Metagame
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: The unban date is on the 21st this month, which is Wednesday -- I am not asking for a unban as of this moment -- But for a unban on the 16th/17th as to allow me to play on the weekend and not mid-week when most players won't be on.
My character is meant to be released from Nova Prospekt upon my unban, and having it on a Wednesday has some worries of the roleplay surrounding it being half-assed due to the busyness of weeks, compared to weekends.
Although in my eyes, even if I personally feel the ban was unjustified for the longevity of its time, that it's now permanently on my record for anything I have to apply in (CP, OTA, ETC), which will leave a bad sight in anything I apply for since it was for MetaGame, alongside a 1-2 week long BmD app being denied following the ban -- I understand the reasoning behind it, although personally annoyed, I understand my lesson -- as the player -- regarding Metagame.
Letting the ban go on for another 2-4 days won't change much regarding "learning a lesson" or, "punishment".
My unban within 2-3 days will simply allow me to have better roleplay regarding my character's return instead of getting on mid-week next week.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
my life for the past month not playing willard

SteamID: lyingf0x
Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Rabithunter
How long is the ban for?: 30/d (Banned on 3/20/25)
The reason you were banned?: Metagame
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: The unban date is on the 21st this month, which is Wednesday -- I am not asking for a unban as of this moment -- But for a unban on the 16th/17th as to allow me to play on the weekend and not mid-week when most players won't be on.
My character is meant to be released from Nova Prospekt upon my unban, and having it on a Wednesday has some worries of the roleplay surrounding it being half-assed due to the busyness of weeks, compared to weekends.
Although in my eyes, even if I personally feel the ban was unjustified for the longevity of its time, that it's now permanently on my record for anything I have to apply in (CP, OTA, ETC), which will leave a bad sight in anything I apply for since it was for MetaGame, alongside a 1-2 week long BmD app being denied following the ban -- I understand the reasoning behind it, although personally annoyed, I understand my lesson -- as the player -- regarding Metagame.
Letting the ban go on for another 2-4 days won't change much regarding "learning a lesson" or, "punishment".
My unban within 2-3 days will simply allow me to have better roleplay regarding my character's return instead of getting on mid-week next week.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
my life for the past month not playing willard
