Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Make cigarettes slow your hunger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealGamer

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
215
As the title suggests. A simple suggestion that will make cigarettes slow the rate at which your hunger meter goes down when you smoke.
Cigarettes should curb a characters appetite, albeit temporarily. Gives people more reason to buy them. And helps prevent people from going to perfectly well fed to starving Ethiopian child in a matter of hours.
 
Smoking only reduces ur appetite. Not how much nutrition ur body needs.
 
I know. But you also don't start starving from a full stomach within a day.
 
I know. But you also don't start starving from a full stomach within a day.
Trust me. I agree it's a bit too fast how quickly the hunger and thirst bars degenerate. But I don't think smoking is the answer to this at all.
 
Denied.
Like @Liam mentioned, this would only reduce your appetite, not your actual hunger or nutrition needs. You are free to roleplay this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top