Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented Make it so you can make (Shots) out of bottles of liqour/vodka/rum/whiskey.

ShadoWiz4rd

Radio Bob Approved
Banned
Joined
Sep 24, 2021
Messages
1,254
For awhile we've had the ability to share wine bottles yet never liqour which is something more realisticlly shared - It would be nice if a bottle of vodka for example could be divided into 4 shots so they could be shared with people. I'm sure you can all imagine various scenarios where this could be useful from a heroic prelude to a darring attack to a simple night at the bar where all you can afford is a sip.
 
I like the idea of sharing alcohol. It would be cool to collapse on the floor in the bar and then say that I've had too many shots.
 
I want this because I don't want to be downing a whole bottle of Vodka or Whiskey
 
if you drink 5 bottles + while under drunk status it should affect hp
 
Back
Top