Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Make masks hide your description.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Donavin Jones
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Donavin Jones

Guest
Look, we've all been there. We put on a mask rob someone, and boom you forget to change your desc and they report you to cps.
Its happened to us all, and it is annoying

Thats why I am proposing that masks hide your description, genetics I'd say wouldn't get hidden. Example, just the normal bandana wouldn't hide your eyes and age. The gasmask would hide that.
 
Look, we've all been there. We put on a mask rob someone, and boom you forget to change your desc and they report you to cps.
Its happened to us all, and it is annoying

Thats why I am proposing that masks hide your description, genetics I'd say wouldn't get hidden. Example, just the normal bandana wouldn't hide your eyes and age. The gasmask would hide that.
This has been attempted before, if you check the devlogs. Apparently, its super buggy though.
 
I don't think it would make sense for masks to completely hide your description. There is lots of information present in many descriptions that would not be hidden by a gasmask, let alone a bandana.
 
I don't think it would make sense for masks to completely hide your description. There is lots of information present in many descriptions that would not be hidden by a gasmask, let alone a bandana.
This is done by almost every rebel right now though. They change their descs, and the only meta risks come from people who have you F3'ed. And I mean, almost every rebel out doing something does this and changes their desc to a one line thing.
 
This is done by almost every rebel right now though. They change their descs, and the only meta risks come from people who have you F3'ed. And I mean, almost every rebel out doing something does this and changes their desc to a one line thing.

I change my description to something that is actually well described.

you use a single sentence in your description.

we're not the same.
 
Maybe set an alternate masked description (similar to the fake name system). Whenever you put on a mask, it'll change to that.
 
Denied.
A face-cover doesn't really conceal your entire body, thus making it hide your description wouldn't make much sense. You are free to update your description accordingly in order to reflect what clothes you wear and what those clothes would allow others to see.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top