Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Make more PK appeals

Sync

Minge Lead
Joined
Nov 9, 2019
Messages
169
Please make more PK appeals, I find them very entertaining to read. A heated discussion to read while chewing my breakfast is really nice and makes my day.

Here is the format, please go ahead and appeal your characters death. It is worth your time.

Spoiler: Appeal Format
Steam Name:
Discord Name:
Character that was PK'ed:

When were you killed (date, time, timezone):
Who/what were you killed by (use forum tags if possible):

Why/how were you killed, and why should the PK be overturned:


Recordings, screenshots, console logs, other evidence:
Names of witnesses which may be able to support your appeal (use forum tags if possible):[
/SPOILER]
 
Steam Name: Sync
Discord Name: synccreeps
Character that was PK'ed: Sync (mentor char)(male_07 char)

When were you killed (date, time, timezone): 12 minutes ago
b0UetUw.png

Who/what were you killed by: Propkilled by staff team, coup d'état style.
Why/how were you killed, and why should the PK be overturned: Well, I was just nocliping around answering tickets and making sure everything was alright. When suddenly, the staff team as a whole come together and message me in GM chat if I could help with a build for an event. Upon my arrival, I was starting to get set up on an area they got me to work on, and all of the sudden I find myself bleeding out.

After reading the logs, I can see that the entirety of the staff and mentor team, simultaneously all spawned toilets and pushed them towards my body, causing me to lunge forward and my character hitting his head against the ground.

Now I'm not really sure if this type of incident is the kind of precedent we want to set for the future of Willard, but I'm not that happy being killed by skibidi toilet, especially when I've done so much to stifle his power amongst our ranks. Yet he reigns supreme. Another victory for the Chinese globalist TikTokers, it seems.

Recordings, screenshots, console logs, other evidence:

Names of witnesses which may be able to support your appeal (use forum tags if possible): uhm logs
 
I suggest reading old pk appeals. it gives you an insight into the past while also supplying you with stuff to read.
 
Please make more PK appeals, I find them very entertaining to read. A heated discussion to read while chewing my breakfast is really nice and makes my day.

Here is the format, please go ahead and appeal your characters death. It is worth your time.

Spoiler: Appeal Format
Steam Name:
Discord Name:
Character that was PK'ed:

When were you killed (date, time, timezone):
Who/what were you killed by (use forum tags if possible):

Why/how were you killed, and why should the PK be overturned:


Recordings, screenshots, console logs, other evidence:
Names of witnesses which may be able to support your appeal (use forum tags if possible):[
/SPOILER]
Actually real. Gutsy's pk appeal is divine sustenance.
 
Back
Top