Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Malefactors - Day 1 Feedback

ZeroPants

Radio Bob Approved
Events Lead
Joined
Dec 25, 2020
Messages
727
merge1.png

What did you all think?

Is the role you are playing fun so far?

What did you enjoy?


What did you not enjoy?

What could we do to make things better?
​
 
Last edited:
What did you all think?
I enjoyed playing a goofy / serious character. Felt refreshing. guards are, for the most case, chill enough that you don't get cucked completely when something goes wrong / you get caught.

A lot of chances were given to players to secretly gear up and prepare for something.

Is the role you are playing fun so far?
Yes

What did you not enjoy?

Guards are everywhere in the sense that if *you were* to shank someone in the lunch hall there are 3 cops staring at everyone. Library, gym, playground. Waaay too many cops in the area to the point that its impossible to do anything even though cops would be much more further away from the prisoners on a roof or from a reinforced glass.

I wont say anything about books as it was first come first serve.
 
What did you all think?

I think it was an okay first day. My character has a lot of fun opportunities, given his status and history. I do think some RP quality was perhaps lacking, however. Some characters are a little harder to take seriously than others and I think the event lacked some degree of 'flair' perhaps. Everything was very to the point. I think its also a little difficult to 'get away' with much, even for my character. Namely because someone is always watching, whether guard or prisoner. Hidden items are also intensely easy to find, meaning you're unlikely to get away with much, if someone happens to find them on this very bright, mostly empty map.

The map itself is the definition of 'serviceable'. Its color is very ugly, its mostly empty and it lacks alot of quality of life features (working TV's, working seats, functioning workstations etc. It's a little bit old-fashioned in that sense. It also suffers greatly from being strictly styled as HL2, meaning there is a small lack of separation present.

Is the role you are playing fun so far?

I
enjoy Henry, namely his connections due to his name. I do think its very difficult to 'get away' with stuff, and personally found it hard to justify, ICly, risking all that much. Did a couple things, just for the sake of it, but not too much. Still, its unique opportunities and I feel like, while the character could have been more refined, I'm enjoying playing a smarmy rich guy.

What did you enjoy?

- Guards were pretty chill
- Disaster didn't happen day one, which allowed actual prison RP
- Didn't feel too bogged down by rules or schedule. Got to ineract.
- Enjoyed special stuff, even if I found it difficult to engage in at times.

What did you not enjoy?

- Map is pretty bland
- RP quality seemed a bit hit and miss. I couldn't even really point to a specific instance, it just felt weaker at times.
- Lacking some flair, I believe.
 
What did you all think?

The map itself is really cancerous towards one's eyes. Some parts are so well light that you think that the sun will appear around the corner and other parts are just really empty like the huge out door area. The roleplay between inmates & Doctors was fun.​

Is the role you are playing fun so far?

Yep I have done a few things and I have enjoyed my role as a Doctor, as of now.

What did you enjoy?

Approaching most inmates and helping them or just becoming another obstacle for them.

What did you not enjoy?

There will little to No room for any crime to Happen between inmates. The timely planned routine is too tight sometimes.
 
What did you all think?

The map itself is really cancerous towards one's eyes. Some parts are so well light that you think that the sun will appear around the corner and other parts are just really empty like the huge out door area. The roleplay between inmates & Doctors was fun.​

Is the role you are playing fun so far?

Yep I have done a few things and I have enjoyed my role as a Doctor, as of now.

What did you enjoy?

Approaching most inmates and helping them or just becoming another obstacle for them.

What did you not enjoy?

There will little to No room for any crime to Happen between inmates. The timely planned routine is too tight sometimes.
i will say we did have the showers.... but the map makes it waaaay too open like you can see everyones ass cheeks nooky and cranny and all. Maybe make a portion where the prisoners can roleplay by themselves for moments in the cells location allowing *some* stuff to happen.
 
Back
Top