LyingFox Head of Bird Faction GALUNGA Joined Jan 18, 2023 Messages 470 May 22, 2025 #21 Malic said: Real Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst by Kendrick Lamar type moment. Click to expand... WE CAN SAVE MALICCX!!’
Malic said: Real Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst by Kendrick Lamar type moment. Click to expand... WE CAN SAVE MALICCX!!’
Zavitous Member Joined Dec 20, 2022 Messages 44 Jun 6, 2025 Thread Author #22 small updates cuz i got time now! Added "A Needle" I intend to make some changes and finally get character relations up to date! tmrw is the last day for exams for me, hooray!
small updates cuz i got time now! Added "A Needle" I intend to make some changes and finally get character relations up to date! tmrw is the last day for exams for me, hooray!
LyingFox Head of Bird Faction GALUNGA Joined Jan 18, 2023 Messages 470 Jun 6, 2025 #23 I CAN SAVE HIM I CAN SAVE HIM - a sane man
SlugGirl The Plusher Gamemaster Staff Team Joined Mar 29, 2025 Messages 58 Jun 7, 2025 #24 Zavitous said: Poor Gramps, poor Irene... poor Joe. Click to expand... AAAAAAHHH She can NEVER fucking find out, she'll want to die in a hole, doing all of that to him just for him to get stalkerized
Zavitous said: Poor Gramps, poor Irene... poor Joe. Click to expand... AAAAAAHHH She can NEVER fucking find out, she'll want to die in a hole, doing all of that to him just for him to get stalkerized