Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mango consumables

Mango

🥭
Developer
GALUNGA
Gamemaster
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
219
What do I suggest?

I humbly suggest that we add mangoes to the server, both models that can be placed as decoration, and scripts people can consume. This addition would be simply amazing and immersive to the mango lovers. Should there be mango haters here, you will be bann- I think that adding this to the server could be simply wonderful. Picture yourself a grim day where the ration distribution center is offline due to local insurrection, but then a glimpse of light, hope; within few meters of your assigned apartment complex which you share with five other citizens, stands a mango tree. There in its glorious form, waiting with ripe orange succulent mangoes to the taking like the forbidden fruit.

Requirements: A mango model, very little coding.

Pros: 🥭
Cons: None.

I want to state my thanks to @Memesky for encouraging me with appreciation to the majestic mangoes. I also want to thank many other people, thank you.
 
Back
Top