Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Maroon should not have gotten a free i3.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gyrann
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gyrann

Guest
I hope this wont be perceived as a personal attack, I dont know Maroon and I have nothing against them.

Still, I find it quite unfair that they have somehow popped out of nowhere with a i3 unit, most likely without having received any ic training or even applied to the faction itself (I could very well be wrong about the latter).

If anything, I just wish to shed some light on this matter, hoping it is a misunderstanding and not some sort of abuse.
 
But it's not weird that Spine came back and is (within a week) an i1 and an Assistant Overwatch Lead?

Also... he didn't apply for the faction??? What? Dude, Maroon has been a cop here since last year.
Okay dude. Chill out ok
 
Yeah, didn't realize this was an admin abuse report. Thought it was just some shitpost in the General section.

I apologize for my rather brutish response.

In any case, no. Maroon is a long-time admin with Willard Networks and an essential member of our team. He has had a CP Whitelist since last year, and has contributed to the faction in a myriad of ways. Thank you for submitting this report, but ultimately ranks are up to the 'Rank Leaders'. Just like the QUICK Rank Leader decided to promote Spine to i1 within a matter of a week, it's also the HELIX Rank Leader's prerogative to promote Maroon to i3. His expertise within the faction is nigh unmatched, so it's not out of place in the slightest. No real admin abuse has occurred.

(Just as a post script, I understand that some players may find it unfair that certain individuals are given command/senior positions right after re-joining the server, but unfortunately the ranks are dictated by the Rank Leaders, not the server administration. They are a purely IC factor that we have absolutely zero bearing on. If you're interested in suggesting a reform to the faction as a whole, our 'Suggestions' board is a good place to start.)
 
I was approached by the Helix RL because of my previous experience on TN and with medRP. It has nothing to do with my position as a staff member. I also got explicit permission from a community manager before I agreed.
 
Well, as far as Im concerned this thread can be closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top