M3ntal Radio Bob Approved Joined Mar 4, 2022 Messages 642 Jun 25, 2025 Thread Author #1 Bug: As title states Description: As title states Errors/time: None Images/recording (optional):
MrMindBlow Generous Galunga Prince Joined Jul 15, 2021 Messages 687 Jun 25, 2025 #2 Hello @M3ntal As you suggested HERE, despite what I said about it being implemented, it still has to be put on the main server! The feature is made and ready, just requires (alongside other work) to be added to the official main server where everyone can profit from it! I will make sure to clarify that next time, sorry!
Hello @M3ntal As you suggested HERE, despite what I said about it being implemented, it still has to be put on the main server! The feature is made and ready, just requires (alongside other work) to be added to the official main server where everyone can profit from it! I will make sure to clarify that next time, sorry!