Master of Kebab
Member
- Joined
- Dec 2, 2020
- Messages
- 23
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: megaminge
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94891935
Name of the Admin you were banned by: The ban was administered by neyoon (its their discord name), and the decision was made by SteyrShotgun
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: Making mingy characters with unrealistic names, and also being a "lolcow"
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I'll adress the elephant in the room, there's nothing really to appeal with. I've no evidence that my ban is unjust, neither any witnesses. I'm convinced my ban was well-deserved, and there's nothing wrong with it. This is why, after looking back into the times I played on Willard seriously, I'd like to properly apologise for my actions. I apologise for acting like a 10-year old that just installed G-Mod, making un-serious joke names and being a dick to others.
Why do I want to be unbanned? Well, for 4 months I couldn't find an answer, but now, after deeply thinking about it, I figured out the answer - I miss those old times, of hopping on on my favourite server and roleplaying with my friends. I know what I've done is worth a permanent ban, considering I've been banned before, but I believe you could forgive me one last time. I'm hoping I could experience the joy of playing HL2RP, if I were to get un-banned in the future.
If I ever were to minge again, hit me with a perma-ban. I'll accept it.
Post scriptum - I only recently changed my steam name to megaminge, if this is a problem, tell me, and I will change it to something more appopriate
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
As stated previously, there is no evidence.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?:
I've no witnesses, the only person that could vouch for me could be one of Willard's ex-staff (Mulky)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94891935
Name of the Admin you were banned by: The ban was administered by neyoon (its their discord name), and the decision was made by SteyrShotgun
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: Making mingy characters with unrealistic names, and also being a "lolcow"
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I'll adress the elephant in the room, there's nothing really to appeal with. I've no evidence that my ban is unjust, neither any witnesses. I'm convinced my ban was well-deserved, and there's nothing wrong with it. This is why, after looking back into the times I played on Willard seriously, I'd like to properly apologise for my actions. I apologise for acting like a 10-year old that just installed G-Mod, making un-serious joke names and being a dick to others.
Why do I want to be unbanned? Well, for 4 months I couldn't find an answer, but now, after deeply thinking about it, I figured out the answer - I miss those old times, of hopping on on my favourite server and roleplaying with my friends. I know what I've done is worth a permanent ban, considering I've been banned before, but I believe you could forgive me one last time. I'm hoping I could experience the joy of playing HL2RP, if I were to get un-banned in the future.
If I ever were to minge again, hit me with a perma-ban. I'll accept it.
Post scriptum - I only recently changed my steam name to megaminge, if this is a problem, tell me, and I will change it to something more appopriate
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
As stated previously, there is no evidence.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?:
I've no witnesses, the only person that could vouch for me could be one of Willard's ex-staff (Mulky)