Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mentors can't make reports

Marco

Radio Bob Approved
Protector
Joined
Jul 5, 2021
Messages
1,256
I am a mentor.

I can not make tickets.

I can not self-GM.

I wait 15mins-1hour spamming @ chat trying to get a gm

people just don't like me, i cry.
 
Anybody with access to viewing @ to take tickets can't make tickets, it's impossible on all servers
 
Anybody with access to viewing @ to take tickets can't make tickets, it's impossible on all servers
On other communities I remember being able to use /help even if you are staff
 
Due to the way our ticket system works, if you can see tickets, you can't make them yourself. I don't know if this can be fixed without moving to an entirely new administrative system.
 
you just gotta make sacrifices to be mentor!!!!!!!
 
But to be honest, if you are mentor/CT/staff and need to make a ticket, you can ask for a hand in chat
 
Might be possible to change SAM to allow seperate tickets but I remember us looking into it before, may not be possible as Ticket system is basically ingrained into the system.
 
Might be possible to change SAM to allow seperate tickets but I remember us looking into it before, may not be possible as Ticket system is basically ingrained into the system.
i wish there was a way for when /togglementor or /togglegm is disabled, you are able to make tickets. 🙏
 
Back
Top