Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mercia Jago - The Grimoire of Lady Branwen )O(

wysiwyg

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Oct 8, 2022
Messages
197
0xIZgLZ.png




740full-candice-night.jpg

Mercia, circa 1999 at a Pagan village event.

pngtree-antique-leather-book-cover-stylish-png-image_10037485.png

014cHow.jpeg

conwy-castle-2.jpg

"Oh, for my home and my family... It is to be a dagger in the heart with the pain it causes."


EUUoZZy.png

Curriculum Vitae
​

Previous Occupation(s):Current Employment:
Holland & Barrett (1991-1998) - Truro.​
Unemployed.
Knights Gone By (1998-2001) - Conwy.


Medical History​
Injury Record(s):Mental Health & Sanity Report(s):
Caesarean Section - 15/04/1998 - Recovered. Currently: Sane & Stable.
Stitches, back of the head - 17/05/2020 - Administered.


Family Report​
Paternal Family Member & Status:Marital Family Members & Status
John Marrak - Father - Dead.Arthur Jago - Husband - Alive.
Morgan Marrak - Mother - Dead.Henry Jago - Son - Alive.
Charlie Marrak - Sister - Alive.
Harold Marrak - Brother - Alive.
Elizabeth Marrak - Sister - Dead.
Henry Marrak - Brother - Alive.

Traits, Skills & Flaws

L0LSGZ4.png
The Scholar - To Learn the world, one must delve.
YPgThmK.png
The Theologian - Divinity holds the power to people's hearts.
xBuHPsx.png
The Herbalist - Through trade and practice, the land can hold the answer.
ufDrc2J.png
The Gardener - The land holds great power, one of the greatest gifts from the Gods!
suzin4c.png
The Scarred - Through the flesh, the babe is saved.
nXF0sPB.png
Be thy humble lady - For coloured ribbons show no true loyalty.
Hdr9Big.png
The Overzealous - Thee faith holds all truth, you reek of zealousness.
VaU9BkE.png
The Compassionate - Your heart bleeds for the lowly and hurt person, do you not?...
La440bH.png
The Witch - The pyre awaits for you soon...
3OMHzCy.png
The Eccentric - You have a way of doing things, do you not?
9VLDhQI.png
The Abstemiousness - The claws of gluttony shan't grasp you.

uYvvaPL.png
The Certitude - You believe there is good in the blackest of souls, the light in the dark.


3f5a4fc5b541532f98ce29a325807f13--pagan-dancing.jpg

"The gift of friends and fondness is the greatest of gifts to bestow."


Regards of Correspondences & Relations
//Feel free to ask for an add!

Officer Number 36
@Botulism


1_sZK3uRANDcQdMtseRhISvw.jpeg

I believe in the goodness in all men and Officer thirty-six is a grand example of that... One of the first people in this city to show me humanity and has shown a fondness, and I have of him myself though I do feel there is a great plight eating the man which will cause great pain and suffering; I pray not for it to happen... I am truly understanding and sympathetic for his frustrations as this city is a breeding ground for corruption and darkness but I implore him to not follow an inglorious fate... I know, I feel that it is too late - The blood of many have been spilled.

Vlad
@Jeffreyman

b263f5f2d6331e6b62f3614b12777274.jpg


Vlad is the first person I have met when I arrived in this Gods' forsaken city, I first met the giant in the ration dispensers when he asked about my tattoos and we started talking... He is a very interesting man, a good soul whom has done bad in the past but I am not to judge his past; later learning that he was once in prison, for life. Not that it deters me to know the man further as there is a caring side to him and does bring up a note of wisdom, even to myself which is rather surprising... Though my worries lie within his health and future, coughing up blood and nearly collapsing, I encouraged him to seek help and he said he would before departing... I do worry...

Alexander
@dustymetso
b0ced9a10780e049d38355f24928fc60--medieval-art-medieval-manuscript.jpg

Alexander is a loyalist of significance within this city, a seemingly popular figure... I can't put my finger on an intention but his disposition is friendly and kind which is even more intensified by the Trans Atlantic accent he speaks with. He has been going through a tough patch in life - The loss is great and hindering, the missing of a leg and hair... Come to think of it, I'm unsure if he actually lost his hair at the barber but an accident, maybe related to the leg. It's awful and I feel pity for the man who stays kindly even in these hardships.

Grom
@Bounter
a49e3bdf45295da2db097dc661f9e9f6--medieval-manuscript-illuminated-manuscript.jpg

I first met Grom when I was with Vlad, or Kompot he calls him. I've had a couple of chats with the man and he seems decent, and on the same level as Vlad being a decent and respectable person that is often forced to be dirtied by poor circumstances; There again, I do not know much about the man and I'm wishing to know more, widening my knowledge of the denizens of this city...

Uwe Shulz
@Lekoboi
OIP.xhL1ZEgvUsY1GL5GLDcXewHaFw

Uwe Shulz... A very young man that is in calamity for which I pity him. I have spoken to him, I've given him my advice and I can only hope he has the strength to follow through with it - Must be tough for someone to actually be ripped from their parents and not to know them. He reminds me of my own son, maybe he's in the same position - But who is to know? I care for the lad; A poor sap that is falling down but has a chance to turn it around, he seems well and motivated but what are we without our faults?​
 
Last edited:
Get ready to lose some pounds! Get ready to get shot in front of a ditch! Get ready to get dipped in acid baths, but first you're going to get attacked by a militantly atheist Civil Protection officer!
 


0x0VJmf.jpeg

The city is cold and scarred, the air is thick and sickly, something akin to a medieval plague. The people speak such in hushed tones and those more affable are short with their words. The comforts can be plenty but are weak, put into a pecking order so that man and woman alike shall trample on the heads below them... Not that I can blame them, the lack of socialisation and very little prospects leads to this.
The Gods are weeping for their children as our souls become blackened, cold and broken. The energy and auras of the peoples here are weak, desperate and fatigued, at least that coloured bit of ribbon is keeping people moving forward, that's all that matters... Keep moving forward. I must too, for my family - For my baby. I thank the Gods that I can keep my faith and am able to benefit, I shall pay my thanks very soon.


Goy0mjr.jpeg

The arrows blot the sky, there's bloodshed on the battlefield, the mothers wailing to mourn their sons as countless die in vain and wrath. The Earth is force-fed blood as those eager with darkness, they bloody their spears. I shed a tear for those who died in vain for they left their families alone in suffering and in pain. The sod is scarred, left into a mulch as it is scarred and unfertile... The life is being snuffed out by the spears of the oppressor, the Earth cries out in pain and terror.​


QA1FTz1.jpeg

As I mention... There is a great plague in this city, all those whom are damned to shoulder the burden of sins and traumas left secluded, left to abhorrent vices that weaken the soul and purpose of men . A ticking time bomb in the works, with those inflicted to lash out and harm those around them, be they friend or enemy. I pity these people, I wish I could help but my way of work has no place for them, lest they be of a similar mind or convection.​
 
last update for a while until something juicy happens, made everything more compact and added more character to the sheet.
 

1716288985002.png

Taken back to memories I never had.
Was that you in the dark dress? Was it me?
Walking in country snow and rain.
.
The circle of thirteen flows wide open
Bringing another lost friend
Towards a musical embrace.



 



T81sKzp.jpeg

As the march of time presses forward, the summer is coming in full force as Beltane passes us and for us to soon, hopefully enjoy the fruits of Litha... Gaia, the Earth Goddess is healing once again as the leaves turn green and the grass greener. The scent of plants and herbs now inhabit my nostrils once again - That I am thankful of, as the stench of death and decay is ever present in this city... A much needed respite for what is soon to come, I keep my ears up at the Gods and they tell me a lot of things - Many things that I can understand but also many that are cryptic and are needed to be unlocked through experiences of life. I do grow bored and tired of this city... The empty streets, the lack of community and the gears of bureaucracy tear at mine and many other people's flesh; letting out the blood and life juices of the people... The people are dying, I am too - A great plague and pestilence resides below the city, waiting to be opened like Pandora's box... I mourn the living all ready...


QoTkV1O.jpeg

There is a point in your life where you have the drive, the energy and the inspiration to step up and take the mantle... There are many closed shops in this city whom of which give out extortionate prices, bringing more of a calamity to a skewwhiff economy. I decided to take up a very generous deal to own a shop, taken cheaply out of the hands of an Alexander and I plan on selling cheap - Same usual product but a less of an extortionate price... People like cheap, I do too; Once again... There is a spanner in the works as the MOC decided to wipe clean the slate of licences -- Madness! I know! They create a problem out of nothing and we have to hunt for their barely available representatives... It's most likely a scheme to get more money out of people... Most likely...

OIP.gIC5VkM3Gcwt_4ssiKcx0AHaE7

In my shop the other night, as I was administrating the papers and ownership... An interesting woman approached me, taking an interest in myself asking me if I was spiritual - Something along those lines, I was fatigued... She brought a drowsiness to the air, she was somewhat beautiful and attractive but her soul wasn't... She had a stench of death; death lingered around here, something in her has died, a part of her soul but also she may be a causality of a death or many... She is similar inclined to me but a darker and somewhat sinister version - Let's put it that way. I do feel a sadness for her, if there was more light in her soul she might be the most beautiful woman I have ever met. I told her that there is still love and warmth for her but she didn't seem to think so or finds displeasure in the concept...

// added: @Botulism & @Jeffreyman ​
 


9b926554bd694886828e489a4afab377.jpg

Blessed be to those who keep faith in themselves and the rede. For I see the suffering of the less fortunate, the lonely, the crippled and the disadvantaged. Something must be done, for the good of man - As for my heart bleeds for the precious life brought onto this Earth by the Goddess, for she too weeps. I will try and work with something to help, let me hope and pray that it is not forsaken and in vain, for the effort. I see a world in the future that is set free, a great event - A cause, thousand spears of the sun shall happen. We will win this, we should. I shall keep my faith like a sword and shield to my heart, by my side a prayer for my family. My family is the reason I will survive this - My spirit shall be a stoic crenellation.​
 
Back
Top