Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mikey Salvador Bio

Kaffee

Adminge
Joined
Oct 12, 2021
Messages
518
​
mikey (2).png-BASIC INFORMATION-

NAME: Mikey Salvador
ALIAS: Mikey
NICKNAMES: N/A
CID: #73813
GENDER: Male
AGE: 32
DATE OF BIRTH: XX/XX/XXXX
NATIONALITY: Russian
PLACE OF BIRTH: Russia
CURRENT LOCATION: Geneva
EDUCATION: Studied Psychology, before dropping out
OCCUPATION: Secretary to the City Administrator
-PHYSICAL INFORMATION-

PHYSICAL STATE: Healthy
HEIGHT: 6'1
WEIGHT: 82kg
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Black hair, shaved
ETHNICITY: White
BODY TYPE: Mesomorphic
CLOTHES: Grey Secretary Suit
NOTABLE FEATURES: Wears glasses. Smells of Whiskey and Tobacco


​
-PSYCHOLOGICAL INFORMATION-

MENTAL STATE: Unstable
MENTAL DISABILITIES: Schizophrenia, BPD
KEY PERSONAL TRAITS: Quick to react, very honest
INTERESTS: Writing, Cooking
LIKES: Tobacco, Expensive Whiskey, Reading.
DISLIKES: Beer, Loud People, i17
KNOWN LANGUAGES: Russian, English.
-FAMILY-

MOTHER: Vanessa Salvador / Dead
FATHER: Vladlin Salvador / Dead
SIBLING: N/A

FAMILY COHESION: SHATTERED.


Friends / Acquaintances / Known People
Admired | Loved | Friend | Feared | Hated | Unknown
​

Laurentius Heartwick.
You're a good leader. I am glad to call you my friend, but it seems that sometimes you disregard me. I am loyal to you, I look up to you. I threw away my past to serve under you, and start a new life. What did you mean by recommending me for the Militia?
Do you want to be rid of me that badly? I do not understand, nor do I feel as if I am in the right frame of mind to find out.

Slavorad.
You were my friend. I cared about you. It is truely a shame that our paths no longer aligned. We worked well together.
But I am glad you're dead.
You knew too much about me, you could ruin my life if you wanted to. I just want to start all over, and I'm sure you wouldn't understand if you was alive.
I miss you, but do not mistake that I am relieved that there are no loose ends.


Bernard Mulligan.
I used to care about you. You used to be a man I could look up to.
You were an old man, somebody who did what they could to get by. You hired me, took me in, and made me do good.
But you've changed now. I do not know what happened, but you are different. I fucking hate it.
You couldn't care about anyone but yourself now, what happened? You're the vice administrator, good job, but why have you thrown away your old ways? The old Bernard wouldn't go out into the street just to flex his wealth. I can't stand it.


Tar'Galla.
You are truly a wonderful creature. I can see how caring you are, how fragile you are, and I know you have a real kind heart.
You have opened up a new world to me, and have made me understand how Vortigaunts really are.
You must not mistake me for who I am, though. You cannot ask me for any more favours regarding you breaking the law and sneaking where you shouldn't. Please understand I could be killed if I am seen helping you.
I hope you enjoy the chefs hat I bought you, I hope that brings you some sort of happiness in this world.

W.I.P. Will add more later. Comment your names.

​
 
Last edited:
ah yes the average russian MICKEY EY CMERE MICKEY

TAMARA GETTOUT DA GABAGOOL FAHKIN MICKEY'S WALKIN IN 'ERE HUNGRY
 
Back
Top