Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Milton Spacer | RAZOR-8 | VICTOR-1

Dej

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
358



CMB.png
<:: Loading Civil Protection Database ::>
<:: High Command override authenticated ::>
<:: Downloading....completed ::>
<:: Displaying Civil Record ::>

Milton Spacer

bruhmoment.PNG
RAZOR-8 holding his signature Spas-12 in the front with his CP Team, staring down the Overwatch Elite during their District 22 Field Trip.
Credits: @WillowBot

The bois.jpeg
VICTOR-1 with his Cohorts UNION-6 and VICTOR-0 at the 'Civil Protection Tree' in City 24.
______________________________________________________________________
General Information

Name:
Milton Spacer
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nationality: American
Place of Birth: Tuscon, Arizona, United States of America
D.O.B: 10/03/1991

STATUS: DECEASED
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Physical Information

Height:
6'0" Ft
Weight: 80kg
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Blood type: O
Disabilities: Slight Colour Deficiency

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Traits

Conformist -
Spacer's mentality after the subjugation and devastation of the armies of the United Nation ingrained the thoughts that submitting to the Union and becoming a simple Loyalist was for the betterment of himself and humanity, lest he faces their wrath that will obliterate the entire Human Race.

Joker - Spacer likes to joke around, a lot, mostly to lighten the dark gloom that he perceives to be the world now, and to maintain a friendly relationship with his cohorts. Occasionally joking with civilians even, but this would only go so far.

Individualist - Spacer is always looking out for himself, prioritizing himself most of the time so that he can live to fight another day, however he does occasionally show concern or care for others, and in most cases, to his friends.

Anxious - Spacer is always Anxious, especially in the case of danger. He gets uneasy when he is met with a situation he is unfamiliar with presents itself, be it a meeting with a Field Officer or a simple security check that could very well possibly result in an attempted mugging.

Healthy - Spacer keeps himself healthy at all times to avoid getting sick on the job, or the simple prospect or being in a deranged or painful state of mind.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Civil Status

The Universal Union
Overwatch Forces


Status: DE-SERVICED
D47 Meeting Room.jpg
Branch: [City 17 - District 47] Civil Protection Force, Local Garrison
Tagline: RAZOR-8
Position:
Intention-2, Field Officer
Specialization: Redband, Firearms Specialization
Status: CONFLICTING DATA. See Status Datafile.
[RAZOR-8 went missing when Overwatch began the systematic purge of the Civil Protection and Civil Services, it is believed that he either defected to Anti-Citizen Status or was relocated quickly by Transhuman Soldiers without documentation. This is of low-priority and recommended to be ignored due to the mass amounts of such situations with CPF members during said purge. Another reason for the overlooking of this is because of the actions of Adjutant-2, who went rogue and deleted the entire CPF database during the purge. As such, RAZOR-8, along with a multitude of missing units are untraceable. ]
Awards:

Silver Meritorious Service
Gold Meritorious Service
Outstanding Strength
Rebuild D47.jpg
Branch: [City 17 - District 47] Civil Protection Restoration Escort - Workforce Protection Group
Squad: VICTOR
Squad & Tagline: VICTOR-1
Position: Intention-3, NCO
Status: PROTECTION COMPLETED. RELOCATED.
20210712045015_1.jpg
Branch: City 24 - Summit 24 Protection Force
Squad & Tagline: VICTOR-1
Position: Intention-2, NCO
STATUS:
DE-SERVICED
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Relationships

(Ask if you want to join my list of misfits)

Legend:
Despise | Hate | Dislike | Mild Dislike | Acquainted | Respect / Like | Friend | Close Friend | Love Interest (//HAH, Fat chance)
Gone (Dead or PK'ed)

STICK-004 - You, are by far the closest person to me in the bloody City, I've known you since before the First Fall of District 47 as JURY-4, where at that time it wasn't funny at all but I still remember that memorable moment where the Adjutant spoke through the radio and said "JURY-4 is being beat up with a pickaxe at Stephen-Joyce, god that street corner was cursed, and you shot through the chain of command, reaching the 2nd-In-Command i1 rank at the Reconstruction Efforts, and obtaining Rank-Leader recently. I hope to maintain the trust and friendship we have between us, and I have no doubt you (and your snickers) will make great progress as said Rank-Leader.

VICTOR-0 - No opinion really, capable, I don't blame you for following protocol, sentencing other units like me is part of the Job.

VICTOR-2 - Don't really know what to say, we don't interact much, I don't like you, I don't hate you. Your methods seem 'off' to me, but I have no right to complain about your efficiency as a unit. You're the new 2IC, I hope you can help Zero keep this squad together.

VICTOR-3 - The Original VICTOR-0 and the individual who made me the very first VICTOR inductee, since District 47, you were a phenomenal Rank-Leader to have compared to the others, and you probably saw potential in me where others just shrugged, I'll forever be in your debt for making me a VICTOR and giving me these experiences. It's a shame that you've been relocated to TRAUMA 3-3 of all things, I wish you luck in the Outskirts.

VICTOR-4 - Arthur Hastings, a very proficient medical expert, V-3 held you in good regard, and I'm sorry my mess got you in the same situation as me. You were a good guy to work with as well, may you rest well in the afterlife.

VICTOR-5 - Never really met or spoke to you.

VICTOR-6 - I kinda liked Riller, same as the guy after him. No idea who you are though but I liked both you and V-4. Its a shame that Riller was killed and her successor transferred out. But it is what it is.

VICTOR-7 - An okay unit, never spoke frequently to them, but seen them perform, you should do well.

VICTOR-8 - Never really met or spoke to you.

VICTOR-9 - Never really interacted much with you.
[Only Gone will be used in 'Previous Relations']
JURY-4 - Every force needs a Frenchie, this one happens to be a good one, a fellow history nut and a guy that just looks out for everyone, I like this guy. He even takes punishments that he isn't responsible for to save other units.

RAZOR-7 - A fellow Razor tag unit, he also burned straight past me and hit Field Officer in no time. I still feel bad about what Adj-1 did to you in the Re-ed center that day. But he's a pretty good blueband and FO, man's caught way too many Anti-Cits. Man's in charge now though, and he's keeping the force in shape.

GHOST-2 - This dude is pretty fucking good as his job, with RAZOR-7 practically mentoring him, he's basically one of the strong arms of our information department, one of the capable blues. Some have questioned his tactical capability, I've seen nothing wrong so far. He was fine as an i5, he was pretty good as an i4, now he's the same rank as me. A rather solid unit overall and a nice person to talk to.

Ghost was a little...off...during the D22 deployment, I can't really say much, minor differences here and there, but he blasted Parks when I was interrogating him. Shame really, I'd liked to know more on what the fuck happened.


Ron Goodfella - Dude, stop getting arrested, you used to do nothing but help us, but ever since you joined Civil Service, you've been doing weird shit and constantly being arrested. Haven't seen you for a long time though...

ZONE-20 - One of the few who escaped to the Freeyards when Overwatch began the purge of the Ministries, he's a good person to fight with, friendly enough to speak to and can do his job effectively. See you in City 24.

STORM-3 - Heh, SPEAR-4 said I was basically being over-protective of you, the reality is that nobody in the bloody District got as close to me as you did, so I suppose he was right. You were about the closest thing I had to a close friend in the District, maybe something more? I dunno, I'm not good with this shit. never bothered with relationships at all during my stay in the District. Never saw you near the End-phase of the Counter-Attack on the Nexus, hope you made it out. See you when I see you.

VICTOR-0 - My first proper Rank-Leader of Squad Leader I suppose! I'd argue that you're the best I've seen so far, the other Rank-Leaders are ehh....lets just say I prefer you the most. You're by far the most capable and level-headed as well. I hope you stay with us long enough.

VICTOR-4 - Where do I even begin, JURY-4, back from the dead, I never thought I'd actually see you again after the first fall, and with things stepping up, you've gone and surpassed me in rank to i1 as well! Glad to see it, can't say I'm jealous one bit when really I've done fuck all to even progress but my standard duty. I hope you make it out of the District. In one piece that is.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
LOGBOOK :

1. DATE CORRUPTED <:: Didn't think it'd actually work, part of the Senior Enlisted now. ::>

2. DATE CORRUPTED <:: I now have an avid hate for the Reclaimed Zone apartments, I've been shot there twice now. Fucking Anti-cits.. ::>

3. May 19th, 2014 <:: Something big is coming up in a few days, I'll be leaving the City for a while when it does, I may not come back alive. ::>

4. May 21st, 2014 <:: It would appear I am alive, that deployment to District 22 was a mess. I'm honestly surprised nobody died. I had a solid team, one that hopefully gets rewarded, Civil Service did their job flawlessly, my team of 'misfits' was a little unhinged, but the job was done. I'd liked to have figured out what drove Parks to do this, but GHOST-2 magdumping him cut that short. Shame really, I wanted to try out the new SPAS-12 I stole off the bloody Anti-Cits, I'm glad I'm alive though. I hope the Chief doesn't shit on me for any mistakes I made in there. ::>

5. DATE CORRUPTED (2014) <:: And it all falls down...the Nexus burning, Overwatch nowhere to be seen. Most of us are still alive, and surprisingly, the rebels haven't killed us yet. Maybe its because we have better guns, hell, DEFENDER-8 managed to nab an Overwatch Sniper Rifle, and I had a Pulse SMG. But I suppose that we'll have to see, the train is about to leave, and I have no regrets about leaving, not since the District started its systematic collapse. I'll return perhaps, but I'm staying with my fellow CPF who also managed to escape.....one day a re-visit might be in order.....one day...perhaps...until then, Geneva, City 24 awaits us, awaits me. ::>
Year: 2015

1.

<:: So I'm back here, thought Command would abandon this place forever and leave Overwatch to sweep it, no matter...I much preferred this District anyway, new faces, new cohorts, new threats....then again, its all just another day on Post-War Earth. I've joined up with VICTOR Squad, the Rank-Leader seems the most efficient and capable, both as a Unit and a Colleague. We'll see. ::>

2.
<:: It would appear that some old colleagues made it out of the First Collapse as well! I find good ol'e Shiny Boot Frenchie-- well, maybe Frenchie is a derogatory term to some, lets just stick with Frenchman, feels more refined. But yes, good ole' JURY-4 is back in D47 with me under the new tagline VICTOR-4, its good to see a familiar face around here, and here I was thinking I'd have to socialize with my cohorts....I never was good in the Social Department. Regardless, there have been a good amount of CLC trains bringing in supplies for rebuilding the District, shame they built the Hab on the fountain square, I liked that fountain, well, without people pissing in it of course. ::>


3.
<:: What the fuck did I expect, really, this place honestly has to be cursed or something, things were going well enough until the fucking rebels blew up the trainyard, causing a massive train derailment that subsequently caused Perimeter Forcefield Restrictors to fail, said failure was then coupled by a Workforce Uprising not unlike the first one, and of course, a fucking massive Antlion Incursion, what did I fucking expect. On the bright side! I got myself an M4A1 to keep myself safe! I do love my guns. Fucking hell, I hope City 24 is actually safe like they said it was. ::>
Relocation
<:: City 24 has its own sense of Grandness to it, definitely one that suits Loyalism. I really fucking hope this place is safe. Looks like everyone else made it here fine, D47 was officially abandoned as a Workforce Center last I heard, simply relegated to a Transit Depot now. Probably for the best. ::>

Snarks
<:: Of course theres snarks, OF COURSE. Today there was a reported infestation breach in Residential Block 3. Me being an Intention-3 at the time and the only person with a SMG, gathering a 4-man PT to inject and investigate, to my absolute horror, there was a room completely infested, and was filled to the brim with what could only be described as Snark-holding Turtles, if you kill it, it blows up and throws Snarks everywhere. It was a shitshow from there, everything spiralled out of control. Dispatch declaring Mission Failure will result in off-world relocation, Infestation Control personnel being gravely injured, me and another unit being gravely injured when the snarks broke out into PCS-3, automatic weapons do fuck all if you can't hit the little shits. It was contained eventually, but fuck me I never want to see the little shits ever again. I made sure the PT gave Fatma Altan a 99;Reckless Operation charge, I told her, I told her not to stomp or touch the bloody corpse, the idiot stomped the corpse and snarks appeared everywhere. We need flamethrowers, I'd say CWU-CIC needs flamethrowers but I don't trust them, not like how I trusted CWU in D47. ::>
(//No ban pls)
Its Time.jpg

SS Security Coup.png
Emergency Coup.png
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The End of the Line.

VICTOR-1, RAZOR-8, Milton Spacer, whoever you want to call him as, could only cheat Death for so long, from the chaotic and unstable Industrial 17, to the Two Separate Collapses of City 17's District 47. Not even mentioning the amount of chaotic incidents inside both District 47, and most recently, City 24.


Its ironic that his demise came from a rather menial or ridiculous situation. During a conversation in the back room of RDT where the Ration Terminal Controls resided, VICTOR-1 tapped a lit baton on the head of HELIX-7, who was then YELLO-47 as a joke after YELLO-47 mentioned a Turtle as a "Civil Partner", though the intentions weren't malicious, the outcome was rather insidious, as VICTOR-1 was not aware that Y-47 had a concussion because of a previous attack, Y-47 collapsed and was disoriented, VICTOR-1 then also mistakenly fed him a painkiller tablet, still not aware of his concussed state.

One thing led to another, and the situation spiraled, he later fully confessed to HELIX-0 and STICK-004, admitting his mistakes in full knowing his mistake and also hoping for a plea of leniency.

He should have known his so called "Hope" never existed, for a month later he and VICTOR-4 were rounded up by their Rank-Leader, re-educated, stripped, knocked out, and tossed into the pit, not even being given the merciful end of a 9mm bullet.


In the end, his demise was not because of the horrors and dangers of the world, it was because of his own foolishness and carefree attitude that led him to fool around and cost him his own life.

Thus his story ends here.
He never really got to launch the Coup D'etat he wanted to do.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
END DATAFILE
​
 
Last edited:
RESERVED MESSAGE

This definitely will be changed, TerraNova refugees are incoming.
 
RESERVED MESSAGE

Overhauled the profile, added some TerraNova peeps from just before the end of the server.
 
I took that OTA screencap. I thought Razor 8 was an event char...
 
Made some substantial changes:
-Overhauled the relations:
--Purged large amounts of people who I guess are now irrelevant in Past relationships
--Reshuffled some sections
--Added City 24 and Victor Squad

-Logs:
--Added a log for District 47 Reconstruction and a section for City 24, more to come
--Added "Confidential" section (meme)

-Changed Traits:
--Transhuman to Joker

-Others:
--Added Civil Protection Tree pic
--Removed John Wick song (lol)

(Might edit this if I forget something)
 
Heh, SPEAR-4 said I was basically being over-protective of you, the reality is that nobody in the bloody District got as close to me as you did, so I suppose he was right. You were about the closest thing I had to a close friend in the District, maybe something more? I dunno, I'm not good with this shit. never bothered with relationships at
Is this referring to the spear 4 from terranova
 
Added some shit:
--Logs
-Finished up Rebuilding D47 Logs, mostly as fillers
-Beginning C24 logs
 
Updated:
-- Death Notes: The Death of VICTOR-1
-- Updated Relations

Might change or be updated depending on whether I PK appeal (but its unlikely it'll be accepted)
But as it stands, this is the end for this life.
 
Back
Top