Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mister Bartmoss, Ministry of Enlightenment

CreekMando

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Sep 6, 2021
Messages
445
bartmos_potrait2.png


​

Ministry of Enlightenment
An institution is an institution, and the ministry certainly is one. A good example in one, that is. Very little cracks do show in the structure of the ministry. Everyone does as they're told, there is no faltering.

Reiter, Mundi, and the Metadynamists
Is it wrong to admit that some of it still keeps me up at night? I think that what I did, in the grand scheme of things, was wrong, I suppose. With how Marcum, Chevalier, and Rajko ended up. Always backing the wrong administration, it seems-- probably why they got rid of me. I was never a significant tool, no. I was one of the lucky ones.
​
 
Last edited:
Gotta censor that Ministry name. Also what are the Troy optics.
 
Back
Top