Lost Coast Chanties
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- May 26, 2022
- Messages
- 1,110
- Thread Author
- #1
Moe Isder said:These posters and Clampy were all I managed to carry out from the OSI Raid...
For 4 years and 5 months the great BoE Confederacy stood on the precipice of a sacred and propane crossroad [sic]. Many great works of art and propaganda were made under the continuously changing names of fledgling Moeheads. Indeed, once it was home to hundreds of newspapers and speeches, the vast majority of which nobody ever read (me included).
Alas, the golden age of metagaming in the unpatrolled chats of BoE Discord are at end. Due to the unfortunate death of Moe Isder (the co-founder of BoE) from nose cancer last month, most of the faction's playerbase have elected to take their authed cyanide pills. With the surviving members now counted in single digits, the powers-that-be have decided to give the once-great server a lethal injection.
As one of the last remaining survivors of that admin-forgotten paradise, I present to you the fruits of BoE's artistic labour, carefully curated to show only the works of the players I liked. Below is the link to a google drive with all of the Posters, Portraits and Other Assets that I could scrub from the now deserted channels.
Alas, the golden age of metagaming in the unpatrolled chats of BoE Discord are at end. Due to the unfortunate death of Moe Isder (the co-founder of BoE) from nose cancer last month, most of the faction's playerbase have elected to take their authed cyanide pills. With the surviving members now counted in single digits, the powers-that-be have decided to give the once-great server a lethal injection.
As one of the last remaining survivors of that admin-forgotten paradise, I present to you the fruits of BoE's artistic labour, carefully curated to show only the works of the players I liked. Below is the link to a google drive with all of the Posters, Portraits and Other Assets that I could scrub from the now deserted channels.
TL;DR: click below good v2 art no virus
![]() |
MoE Posters, Portraits and Other Assets – Google Drive |
P.S. These might show up in Merlins' HL2RP Creative Megafolder later. Here's the link to that:
P.S.S. Kamil's art thread (lots of stuff this archive doesn't have):
Last edited:



