albertossic
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Oct 6, 2021
- Messages
- 260
- Thread Author
- #1
Since there are sometimes debates about which unused spaces of the map should be cut to make space for some highly requested map changes, it seems insane to me that such a large portion of the overall map is dedicated to the train station, when there is by and large *nothing* to do there.
I understand a large map update is in the works, but I think in the meantime there are already some things that could be added to this area to make it a bit more lively, such as
-> Suitcases to dig around in, similar to the trashbags that spawn outside
-> A second ration terminal, if there is any will to add a second one, would fit naturally in here
-> Maybe a secondary location for the CWU, a transit depot for incoming / outgoing cargo; staffing the train station would maybe provide some additional venues of employment
More of a general thread than a concrete suggestion, I guess
I understand a large map update is in the works, but I think in the meantime there are already some things that could be added to this area to make it a bit more lively, such as
-> Suitcases to dig around in, similar to the trashbags that spawn outside
-> A second ration terminal, if there is any will to add a second one, would fit naturally in here
-> Maybe a secondary location for the CWU, a transit depot for incoming / outgoing cargo; staffing the train station would maybe provide some additional venues of employment
More of a general thread than a concrete suggestion, I guess