Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Muhammad Khan - XRAY-06

Rat King

Willard Martyr
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Messages
334
WHY NOT.png
bihher.png
ENTRY ONE - ' HOLE IN THE WALL'

Artboard 1.png
ENTRY TWO - ' RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC'

page 2a.png
ENTRY THREE - ' AMBUSHED '

ambushed.png

ENTRY FOUR - ' CLEMENTINE '


clementine.png



The Savior.png

the commandante.png

The Sadists.png

the lost.png

XRAY-6/XRAY-0: My boss. Better than having JUDGE-0, seems to enjoy narcotics. I can't blame her, given the high-stress position, I'd be gobbling that stuff up too... Sorry for taking your tagline, I'll try not to spoil it.

JUDGE-2: My old boss. Kind of. Taught me the bag trick, which I'm grateful for, has helped a lot ever since I started incorporating it into my arrest routine. It's unfortunate so many people choose to give her shit.

STICK-1/XRAY-55: No hard feelings for getting me 1/3 of the way to execution, mistakes happen. Plus you're an ex-aux so I'm not gonna get mad at one of my own

HELIX-0: Treat HELIX-16 well, you're lucky to have them.

HELIX-70: You saved my life on one occasion. I'll repay you for it. I need to start saving my own ass..

JUDGE-9: For a command unit you're not horrible. We did well in the CMU that one time.
​
 

Attachments

  • WHY NOT.png
    WHY NOT.png
    901.9 KB · Views: 3
  • grieving property.png
    grieving property.png
    128.5 KB · Views: 2
  • MK DATA PROFILE.png
    MK DATA PROFILE.png
    364.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Artboard 1.png
    Artboard 1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • page 2a.png
    page 2a.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • ambushed.png
    ambushed.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • clementine.png
    clementine.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • The Savior.png
    The Savior.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 1
  • the commandante.png
    the commandante.png
    86.1 KB · Views: 1
  • The Sadists.png
    The Sadists.png
    42 KB · Views: 1
  • the lost.png
    the lost.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 1
  • page 2a.png
    page 2a.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • grieving property.png
    grieving property.png
    128.5 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top