Furious
The Chicken Man
- Joined
- Aug 4, 2021
- Messages
- 311
- Thread Author
- #1

O F F I C E - O F - T H E
V I C E - A D M I N I S T R A T O R
February. 26th, 2018
-- Vice Administrator Mulligan addresses C24 --
MULLIGAN CONDEMNS ATTACK
INDIGENT SANCTIONS
ALCOHOL SHORTAGES
"Residents of City Twenty Four, this is your Vice Administrator - Bernard Mulligan. I'd like to break the silence, and address the recent attack on our Union. I assure each and everyone of you, swift retaliation has been enacted. These anti-civil elements mercilessly assaulted the civic-populace. The Combine Civil Administration condemns this act of violence. They aimed to bring savagery and chaos to the streets of our city. The Transhuman Arm made short work of these insurgents. I can confirm that they were eliminated, in a report I received from the Ministry of Civil Protection. Let it be known to all, that we've endured."
"Administrator Laurentius Heartwick, will pursue restrictions and sanctions on the Indigent District. These are aimed at targeting anti-civil elements. Businesses will be affected, I can assure you that. The full extent of what this executive order aims to do, will be made clear to you all within the next few days."
"To conclude this address, our district is currently undergoing an alcohol shortage. An inconvenience, an unfortunate one at that. Working closely with the Ministry of Commerce, the Civil Workers Union, and Industrial Twenty-Four. We'll work to hasten the next delivery from our Industrial District. Some might ask, why don't we just make it ourselves? That's simply not the case here. It's a task delegated for our giant Industrial District. Responsible for producing many of the consumer products, we all enjoy. It'll take a couple of days at most, citizens. A refreshing can of water will surely suffice for the time being."
"Thank you, Twenty Four. Bless be our benefactors! Glory to our union!"
INDIGENT SANCTIONS
ALCOHOL SHORTAGES
"Residents of City Twenty Four, this is your Vice Administrator - Bernard Mulligan. I'd like to break the silence, and address the recent attack on our Union. I assure each and everyone of you, swift retaliation has been enacted. These anti-civil elements mercilessly assaulted the civic-populace. The Combine Civil Administration condemns this act of violence. They aimed to bring savagery and chaos to the streets of our city. The Transhuman Arm made short work of these insurgents. I can confirm that they were eliminated, in a report I received from the Ministry of Civil Protection. Let it be known to all, that we've endured."
"Administrator Laurentius Heartwick, will pursue restrictions and sanctions on the Indigent District. These are aimed at targeting anti-civil elements. Businesses will be affected, I can assure you that. The full extent of what this executive order aims to do, will be made clear to you all within the next few days."
"To conclude this address, our district is currently undergoing an alcohol shortage. An inconvenience, an unfortunate one at that. Working closely with the Ministry of Commerce, the Civil Workers Union, and Industrial Twenty-Four. We'll work to hasten the next delivery from our Industrial District. Some might ask, why don't we just make it ourselves? That's simply not the case here. It's a task delegated for our giant Industrial District. Responsible for producing many of the consumer products, we all enjoy. It'll take a couple of days at most, citizens. A refreshing can of water will surely suffice for the time being."
"Thank you, Twenty Four. Bless be our benefactors! Glory to our union!"
