Furious
The Chicken Man
- Joined
- Aug 4, 2021
- Messages
- 311
- Thread Author
- #1

O F F I C E - O F - T H E
V I C E - A D M I N I S T R A T O R
March. 28, 2018
-- Vice Administrator Mulligan endorses Zoey Grodno --
MULLIGAN ENDORSES GRODNO
"I believe Grodno is a remarkable individual. No doubt about it, citizens. When we think of an individual who can get the job done right... We think of Zoey Grodno. An individual akin to me. An aspiring individual with dreams of pushing the Provisional Assembly to it's limits. The Provisional Assembly needs a strong leader to ensure it's properly maintained. Over the course of these past few months, I feel inclined to state that we need a duo... Who can simply co-exist and achieve results. Which is why I, Bernard Mulligan endorse Grodno. We want results, we all do. Let's elect a competent leader."
-- Message approved by Bernard Mulligan --
"I believe Grodno is a remarkable individual. No doubt about it, citizens. When we think of an individual who can get the job done right... We think of Zoey Grodno. An individual akin to me. An aspiring individual with dreams of pushing the Provisional Assembly to it's limits. The Provisional Assembly needs a strong leader to ensure it's properly maintained. Over the course of these past few months, I feel inclined to state that we need a duo... Who can simply co-exist and achieve results. Which is why I, Bernard Mulligan endorse Grodno. We want results, we all do. Let's elect a competent leader."
-- Message approved by Bernard Mulligan --