- Joined
- Sep 8, 2019
- Messages
- 232
- Thread Author
- #1
Simple suggestion(I hope): to add a volume slider for the music that's being played in any scenario.
Whether it's being played for an ambient, combat or emotional scenario, having a slider to lower the volume is a nice feature, since the music in general is too loud and I end up using 'Stopsound' to mute it entirely. It's a shame though because I do like some songs being played in the background. But whenever a combat song is being played that's even louder than a passive song, I can't hear any other sounds like gunshots and footsteps that would greatly affect my fate within a s2k scenario.
So yeah, a music volume slider would be greatly appreciated.
Whether it's being played for an ambient, combat or emotional scenario, having a slider to lower the volume is a nice feature, since the music in general is too loud and I end up using 'Stopsound' to mute it entirely. It's a shame though because I do like some songs being played in the background. But whenever a combat song is being played that's even louder than a passive song, I can't hear any other sounds like gunshots and footsteps that would greatly affect my fate within a s2k scenario.
So yeah, a music volume slider would be greatly appreciated.