- Joined
- Aug 22, 2023
- Messages
- 137
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: [Tzangdilli the Erudite]
SteamID: [Steam ID: 76561197998688490]
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Unknown Cabal Member
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: Inappropriate behavior and quality roleplay
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I believe my unique sense of humor and comedic genius can bring joy and laughter to the community. I have taken steps to improve my behavior and am committed to adhering to the community guidelines. I genuinely value the Willard Networks community and wish to contribute positively.
Additionally, I have a profound love for Male_07, a character who has become somewhat of a legend in our community. Male_07, for those who may not be familiar, is a character from the Half-Life series, specifically a model used for various NPCs in the game. This character has become an iconic figure within our community, often referenced in memes and jokes due to his distinctive appearance and the memorable moments he has been part of in the game. My references to Male_07 were always intended to evoke a sense of shared history and camaraderie among members who appreciate the humor and nostalgia associated with this character.
In my posts, I often used Male_07 as a humorous focal point to create lighthearted content that resonated with the community. For example, I might have crafted a fictional scenario where Male_07 found himself in absurd or exaggerated situations, drawing on the character's in-game persona to elicit laughter and engagement from fellow members. These posts were designed to be inclusive and entertaining, fostering a sense of unity and shared enjoyment.
Moreover, the use of Male_07 in my posts was a way to celebrate the unique culture and inside jokes that have developed within our community over time. By referencing a character that many members are familiar with and fond of, I aimed to create content that felt personal and relatable, enhancing the overall experience for everyone involved. It was never my intention to cause any disruption or offense; rather, I sought to contribute positively to the community by leveraging humor and shared interests.
I understand that humor can be subjective, and what one person finds amusing, another may not. However, I genuinely believe that my references to Male_07 were in the spirit of fun and community building. I am committed to ensuring that any future posts I make will be mindful of the diverse perspectives within the community and will adhere to the guidelines set forth by the moderators.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No
Sincerely,
A concerened citizen.
SteamID: [Steam ID: 76561197998688490]
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Unknown Cabal Member
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: Inappropriate behavior and quality roleplay
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I believe my unique sense of humor and comedic genius can bring joy and laughter to the community. I have taken steps to improve my behavior and am committed to adhering to the community guidelines. I genuinely value the Willard Networks community and wish to contribute positively.
Additionally, I have a profound love for Male_07, a character who has become somewhat of a legend in our community. Male_07, for those who may not be familiar, is a character from the Half-Life series, specifically a model used for various NPCs in the game. This character has become an iconic figure within our community, often referenced in memes and jokes due to his distinctive appearance and the memorable moments he has been part of in the game. My references to Male_07 were always intended to evoke a sense of shared history and camaraderie among members who appreciate the humor and nostalgia associated with this character.
In my posts, I often used Male_07 as a humorous focal point to create lighthearted content that resonated with the community. For example, I might have crafted a fictional scenario where Male_07 found himself in absurd or exaggerated situations, drawing on the character's in-game persona to elicit laughter and engagement from fellow members. These posts were designed to be inclusive and entertaining, fostering a sense of unity and shared enjoyment.
Moreover, the use of Male_07 in my posts was a way to celebrate the unique culture and inside jokes that have developed within our community over time. By referencing a character that many members are familiar with and fond of, I aimed to create content that felt personal and relatable, enhancing the overall experience for everyone involved. It was never my intention to cause any disruption or offense; rather, I sought to contribute positively to the community by leveraging humor and shared interests.
I understand that humor can be subjective, and what one person finds amusing, another may not. However, I genuinely believe that my references to Male_07 were in the spirit of fun and community building. I am committed to ensuring that any future posts I make will be mindful of the diverse perspectives within the community and will adhere to the guidelines set forth by the moderators.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No
Sincerely,
A concerened citizen.