Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Perma Appeal - 76561198050540726 (BAN LIFTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maskedface

New member
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
2
//Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place for appeal, but anyway. I got perma ban it seems, a year ago, I don't remember for what specificly. But I'm feeling like playing some old hl2rp again, and this server is the best atm, if you would unban me, you can expect from me serious RP, and I'm looking forward to play. Thanks in advance//


Steam Name: youth
SteamID: 76561198050540726

Name of the Admin you were banned by: NIXeighteen

How long is the ban for?: forever

The reason you were banned?: No intention to roleplay

Why do you wish to be unbanned?:

I got perma ban it seems, a year ago, I don't remember for what specificly, but you can get the context through ban reason. I'm feeling like playing some old hl2rp again, and this server is the best atm, if you would unban me, you can expect from me serious RP, and no problems again. Thanks in advance


Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
No.

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
Not that I know of.
 
Last edited:
Ban Information
  • Ban ID: 68d38ba2-02da-4a4a-a4a4-0a9594728bc3
  • Reason: No intention to roleplay.
  • Length:
  • Date Banned: Mon Jan 17 2022 12:14:33 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Date Unbanned: Thu Jan 01 1970 00:00:00 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Banned By: 76561198131706484 (NIXeighteen)
 
Yup, format looks alright now. I'm not gonna review it - gonna leave that for the people in charge of reviewing bans.
 
hi

accepted

welcome back, enjoy willard, dont get banned again yadda yadda as dr breen once said "welcome, welcome to city 17" just imagine it as city 24 and all that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top