Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nashi's ((old)) photoshop dump

soviet

Active member
Protector
Joined
Aug 28, 2019
Messages
78
This is old.
This is really, really old.

I don't like photoshop anymore.
nQjdJQS.png
7jw0ehO.jpg
wObHVr6.png
XHSrCmS.jpg

Figured i'd dump all this crap, not gonna bother adding all my old ones cause they're just shit.​
 
Do you still like graphic design in general or do you just hate photoshop?
 
Those look great! Why do you hate photoshop though? What happened?
 
Those look great! Why do you hate photoshop though? What happened?

photoshop always would crash for me whenever I used it, got tiring having to save it every second LOL, Idk if that was Nashi's problem but I just gave up using it after a while
 
photoshop always would crash for me whenever I used it, got tiring having to save it every second LOL, Idk if that was Nashi's problem but I just gave up using it after a while

my problem comes from the fact that i have little patience and everytime i mess something up on photoshop i literally go 'fuck it' and shut it down
 
Back
Top