Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nesh's Ban appeal - 76561199051404623

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 3180
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3180

Guest
Steam Name: Nesh
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:545569447

Name of the Admin you were banned by: Neonity
How long is the ban for?: month
The reason you were banned?: falsely accused of being in a Trading discord/meta game discord
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: The person accusing me of being in the discord only sent one screenshot to the main Willard discord and Neonity instantly took the side of cash he and was in the main discord for only an hour. But I had little say in the conversation with Neonity and the person named "Cash," who said, "I was full of shit." Neonity claims that he sent more screenshots, and I was banned a minute later. I also checked my DMs to see if I even had an interaction with this person named "Cash." I was not friends with him, and I had no message from me or him; he is also not in the rebel discord either, so there is no other way I could have interacted with this person. Also in the screen shot, he says my main character is "Randy." My main is a T-3 loyalist, so it would make sense that I would do these kinds of trades for drugs and a crowbar. Also, to add onto that, my character isn't even able to craft a crowbar since Randy Cole's and is not even at the level to craft a crowbar since it requires crafting level 20 and my charcter's crafting level is 4 and my character does not possess and sort of drug script or gotten any chips . I also DM'ed Neonity and told them that I was confused and I had 0 interaction with "Cash" and I was just ignored without them trying to help me out or get my side of the story they just kept telling me to "Just Confess."
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:1671075372291.png1671075515462.png1671075480261.png1671075446625.png

Neonity claimed there were more SS that were sent to their DM's. I asked if I could look at them, but I did not get a response back. With the last screenshot, Cash claims I made the discord to trade items. If I were the person to make the discord, it would not show me as a new person to the discord; it would show me as someone who has already been on the server, so this information would be considered false. It doesn't take rocket science to know that, taking the evidence from some who only joined today with a grain of salt.

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (Reece STEAM_0:1:158746618 Astro STEAM_0:1:86837969 )
 

Attachments

  • image.png
    image.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya there,

We've looked over everything that could be possibly grasped at in results towards this ban. In the end we have come to the conclusion that everything provided isn't as sufficient, so we shall be accepting this appeal!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top