Netherlands Region 2001-2004+ lore expansion

Asimo1234

Schizimo
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Since I'm Dutch myself, and I felt the general part of North-Western Europe a little lacking in terms of misc lore, I decided to try my hand at giving my home region a little bit of love. As a start I begun to write down how exactly The Netherlands would've gone from prosperous country to agrarian hellhole from 2001 to 2004 and Combine occupation.
This timeline would serve as a basis for me to suggest changes that would be visible on the world map.
I've already spoken a bit with Pineapple (Who is the loremaster for C58) and they don't mind me adding to the region a little. Not that C58 needs any structural changes anyways, since the agriculture focus fits the Dutch well, and the Rotterdam port being of high importance is also fine as is.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/134-Ce0mWfLc27EwPrjr4gSYc95VqVU0JJyaPUgf9dvo/edit?usp=sharing

Formatting is probably a little meh. It's more me throwing down a somewhat coherent story than a completely finished lore document.
Feel free to criticize and suggest any changes you want. I'm just looking for semi-official approval that this would work with the Willard Lore.

Have a nice day,
Asimo

Back