Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented New Conscript Models for the CCR

  • Thread starter Thread starter ThomasK110
  • Start date Start date
T

ThomasK110

Guest
Hello all, specifically @Hayden. I've just released my latest conscript models designed for the CCR. Can they be added to the collection, and a suit item made so we can swap between citizen models and conscripts easily? I don't have any model that could be used for that item yet so slap a toilet in there as a placeholder until I get around to it. I also don't have male_10 sorted out because, let's be really fucking honest, nobody is signing up to the conscripts and using male_10. I'll sort him out eventually.

Addon link: Conscript Models V4.0 [WN CCR]

Showcase below (quickly made because I'm too tired for actual scenebuilding):

poster-24-05-17 21-19-07.png

poster-24-05-17 00-22-58.png

It's drip or drown in this unforgiving world, don't let us go under.
 
Back
Top