Kwasior
Member
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2022
- Messages
- 86
- Thread Author
- #1
I was thinking, and I wanted to suggest something. Each player who gets injured would have a specific type of injury depending on the weapon and the force of impact. The injury would significantly affect the character. Of course, treating these injuries would require specific medical items that would continue to heal the injuries but at a specific rate. Here's an example: if a player is shot and the wound is bleeding, using just a bandage would heal it, but at a minimal rate. Using a first aid kit, on the other hand, would help, giving a 50% increase in healing speed. A surgical kit would provide an 80% increase. Of course, all of this would depend on the type and quantity of the injury. I want to emphasize that this was an idea conceived while sitting with a cup of tea, so I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't go through 