Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Denied New High Heels for Fem Chars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabithunter

Radio Bob Approved
ENG
Server Management
Joined
Feb 14, 2022
Messages
369
Nothing fancy in regards to threads, however I asked for a model of this type many many moons ago and got bored of waiting, so I downloaded Blender and started learning how to model, making the following myself over a period of about a month or so.

1717616635886.png

1717616671583.png


1717616701549.png

1717616792433.png

Im going to say that before making this model, I didnt understand the implications to how a high poly model such as this would effect a game (I am a literal noob in this (Cut me some slack please! )) and it does need remaking somewhat. The colouring is very basic, giving perhaps some depth from a distance without compromising on system resources to render. The next few images demonstrates the complexity of the model itself.

1717616969748.png
As you can see, a lot of vertex nodes, edges and faces for the lace holes. The laces are one individual Bezier Curve, long and thinned out with a low quality setting applied, as they're the lest focal point of the model.


1717617203726.png
The heel on the model is lesser though not brilliant as well.

Overall I'm adding this into the suggestions pot, asking if this can be redone and added to our model in Willard. Its a unique design and something far different from what we already have.

Thanks for reading and taking an interest
​
 
only implement this if both men and women can wear them
DON'T GET STRUNG OUT, BY THE WAY I LOOK
DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER
I'M NOT MUCH OF A MAN BY THE LIGHT OF DAY
BUT BY NIGHT I'M ONE HELL OF A LOVERRRR

I'M JUST A SWEET TRANSVESTITE
FROM TRANSEXUAL TRANSLYVANIAAAA, HA HA


tim curry GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
 
If I see someone wearing these shits I'm pushing them down a flight of stairs and demanding they get PK'd for breaking their neck.
 
the only stipulation should be is that they're made from vort skin.
 
god i love when willard adds new stuff and destroys my Lenovo E440 Thinkpad
 


Another day passes in this fucking city, every second scratching at the surface of this boiling pot of ███. There's an itch I can't quite scratch, peeling at my skin. I can feel the dirt under my nails, I can't wash it out. I've seen them all, drinking their champagne through their high tower █████. I can't fucking stand it anymore. I can't fucking stand it anymore.

View attachment 35958


I've thought about killing them. I've thought about killing myself - but they wouldn't care. Just another worthless body in the street that they'll step over on their way to some meeting on how they can waste our fucking █████ - we don't have food for crying out loud, no fucking water if you can believe it. It's getting too much for me to handle. It's like a fucking jungle out here and they refuse to help - they fucking ignore all of us. We're like dogs, or ████, or the dirt under their fucking heel. I can't fucking stand it anymore.

View attachment 35959

I'll fucking find you, whoever ends up reading this. You're one of them I can tell, I can
████ it on you.
Might not be today, might not be tomorrow, but let me tell you something - I will get you.
Lap up your champagne like a dog, swallow your
██████. Your lust and your pride will be your end soon enough.
I can't fucking stand it anymore.
View attachment 35961


Effort went into these models I am sure, but it gives off the wrong ideas. These bright silly clothing items give off a goofy vibe and massively ruin the seriousness of the server. It's anti-dystopian and generic and I say this in the nicest possible way.

i feel like travis is making an arg or smth
 
Yes, let the evil intergalactic alien regime permit humans... (slaves) to wear their fancy high heels so they.... work better?

Denied.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top