Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nihilanth's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilanth

Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2021
Messages
36
Steam Name: Nihilanth
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159680127

Name of the Admin you were banned by: Neonity
How long is the ban for?: One day
The reason you were banned?: Metagame through /PMs
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Because the exact reason was left unclear to me, and I suspect it might have been due to some joke I made or some old lapse of mine, such as asking where someone is, something that I didn't repeat, and I apologize for both mistakes.
 
[2023-09-25 23:29:52] Samuel Andrew Kuznetsov used command '/PM STEAM_0:0:128354744 did you set fire on the shelter'.

This is one of the more blatant and incriminating PMs you had sent to another player. If you would like to elaborate on why you did this, feel free.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top