Our city has recently been hit with relentless, vile and violent attacks by the terrorists hiding among the common folk. As a response to this, the rationing system has been disabled, to deny the “fellow travelers” of the rebellion their compensation for providing nothing of purpose.
But those who get unnecessarily punished for something completely out of their control are the members of the Collaborator’s Party.
This legislation plans to change that.
But those who get unnecessarily punished for something completely out of their control are the members of the Collaborator’s Party.
This legislation plans to change that.
Ensurement of Due PrivilegesC I T Y T W E N T Y - F O U R C O M B I N E C I V I L A D M I N I S T R A T I O N L EGISLATIVE A S S E M B L Y ENSUREMENT OF DUE PRIVILEGES ACT KEIICHI ISHIKAWAPLANNING COMMITTEE MEMBER C O N T E N T S Preamble Clauses2.1 Duplication2.2 Availability2.3 Placement2.3...
|


