Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Non-prescription glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tengu

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Aug 5, 2021
Messages
229
So I had a thought and tried using the glasses ingame even though my character doesn't need them.. and of course just like life, I was blind from the blurry screen because my character shouldn't use glasses when they don't need them.

But why isn't there a pair of craftable glasses that don't actually change vision? I checked around the store menu and crafting section and can't find a different option for glasses. It can be used for fashion.. Fooling a friend ( or enemy)..

I think being able to have glasses on even if you don't need them ( without going blind ) would be a nice addition. (y)

Or maybe not.. Who knows 🤔

What do you think?

Can you even read this line? Maybe you need glasses..
 
So I had a thought and tried using the glasses ingame even though my character doesn't need them.. and of course just like life, I was blind from the blurry screen because my character shouldn't use glasses when they don't need them.

But why isn't there a pair of craftable glasses that don't actually change vision? I checked around the store menu and crafting section and can't find a different option for glasses. It can be used for fashion.. Fooling a friend ( or enemy)..

I think being able to have glasses on even if you don't need them ( without going blind ) would be a nice addition. (y)

Or maybe not.. Who knows 🤔

What do you think?

Can you even read this line? Maybe you need glasses..
You can disable immersive glasses in the settings.

Or if the dev's care, they could add this, their choice
 
You can disable immersive glasses in the settings.

Or if the dev's care, they could add this, their choice
Oh? I should really give the settings another read through.
 
Denied.

This would be more hustle than it's worth when you can just disable the blurring in the settings.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top