Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Omega Ban Appeal - 76561198100550981

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Forum Warrior
SS Manager
Administrator
GALUNGA
Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
595
Steam Name:
Omega

SteamID:
The SteamID finder never works for me.


Name of the Admin you were banned by:

Rabithunter

How long is the ban for?:

Permanent

The reason you were banned?:

Blowing up on the forums over how the OSF were treated and wrongfully lashing out at Robert.

Why do you wish to be unbanned?:

Sachi's gone and I think it's been long enough, especially because the entire case around my ban is weird. Perma banned on the server for something that happened on the forum, I feel like it was given under the assumption I'd appeal within a week. Sachimii being admitted back into the team the way she was made me choose not to do that, as my opinion on that was entirely brushed off by staff.
I'm not going to lie and say I've reformed, or I'm sorry for what I did. Partially? Yes. But I'm not sorry for bringing attention to how the OSF was treated during their finale, I'm only sorry for how I treated Robert while under the assumption he's the one that muted my thread, and how I blew up on many of those in the crossfire. The language I used wasn't popular, including referring to a certain way of thinking as for faggots (or something like that, idk), but as a Bisexual man myself the word doesn't effect me like it does so for others.

On another note, for some reason the screenshot of myself explaining that I am bi was used in my denial for Staff- which I still haven't gotten explained to me. I guess the assumption was that I'm just lying, which was really neato.


Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:

No.

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?:

Anyone I'd tag would probably be looking over this appeal, anyway.
 
Just so you know, if this is accepted, you'll need to write a separate appeal to be unbanned from SS.
 
Just so you know, if this is accepted, you'll need to write a separate appeal to be unbanned from SS.
I can’t find the SS appeal section, that’s what I was DMing you about on Discord. Sorry it wasn’t clear.
 
I can’t find the SS appeal section, that’s what I was DMing you about on Discord. Sorry it wasn’t clear.
All good, you use the same ban appeal section, there's no separate section for SS bans.
 
Ban Information
  • Ban ID: fad2a6cb-b398-4c08-8c9f-d9f125c9f277
  • Reason: Banned from the discord due to repeated toxicity and hostile comments. You were given a warn to stop not long ago. Feel free to appeal on forums - https://willard.network/forums/wn/appeals-requests.27/
  • Length:
  • Date Banned: Sat Apr 08 2023 05:13:46 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Date Unbanned: Thu Jan 01 1970 00:00:00 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Banned By: 76561198004342461 (Hayden)
 
Hey Omega,

After a very lengthy discussion with the rest of the staff team, we've come to the following decision;

Your conduct has been very undesirable to say the least and has shown no sign of change at all. Your transgressions go beyond simple in-game rule violations. You've shown to be incredibly toxic when you feel you've been wronged or your points are being sidelined/ignored. You're entitled to your opinion, yes; but when that involves being verbally combative and bringing up personal things, like somebody's sexuality, a line has to be drawn.

Your ban appeal lacks any sincerity or remorse. You refuse to take responsibility - rather you pick and chose what you're sorry for and still attempt to minimize your actions.

Your appeal will be Denied.

You've had many opportunities to show positive change and yet you haven't. Toxicity will never be acceptable in the community - Be it from a Regular player to a Staff member.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top