Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Omega's Ban Appeal 2, The Appealing - 76561198100550981

Omega

Forum Warrior
SS Manager
Administrator
GALUNGA
Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
595
Steam Name:
Omega

SteamID:
The ID finder never works for me

Name of the Admin you were banned by:

Rabithunter

How long is the ban for?:

Perma

The reason you were banned?:

Slurs

Why do you wish to be unbanned?:

I want to play the server again. I'm sorry for acting how I have in the past, and I truly want to change for the better. I'm only human, and I'm sad to say I haven't perfected the art of restraining my anger, especially in online forums. My whole life I've lived with the mindset that the internet doesn't matter, because the people I know there aren't "real". To some extent that is true, as I pride myself in the conquering of my anger issues in real life, while I'm still short-fused online. I know y'all are people, many I like, and I'm sorry for treating you like some faceless twitter user. I realize if I want myself and Willard to change for the better, I have to be better. I hope I can atone for my actions by moving forward with a positive attitude, and quality roleplay.

I've been mostly inactive these past few months on Discord, as I just wanted to avoid any conflict from my presence. I truly want to show y'all, I've changed for the better. I know my return may not be the most popular decision, but I hope for the opportunity to show off my change to you.

Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:

No.

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?:

Anyone who I'd tag would probably be involved in the appeal discussion.
 
Ban Information
  • Ban ID: fad2a6cb-b398-4c08-8c9f-d9f125c9f277
  • Reason: Banned from the discord due to repeated toxicity and hostile comments. You were given a warn to stop not long ago. Feel free to appeal on forums - https://willard.network/forums/wn/appeals-requests.27/
  • Length:
  • Date Banned: Sat Apr 08 2023 05:13:46 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Date Unbanned: Thu Jan 01 1970 00:00:00 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Banned By: 76561198004342461 (Hayden)
 
Hi Omega.

The fact that you're appealing after so many months away from the community shows the staff team a high desire to rejoin the community. We appreciate the enthusiasm, additionally your display of contrition is a big improvement from your last appeal where you seemed pretty flippant about past toxic behavior. The Staff Team was very conflicted about what to do with this appeal, because on one hand you've shown much of the criteria of reform, but on the other a toxic environment is highly detrimental to the server and its function. We've decided to approve your unban but we wanted to be really clear:

If something's frustrating you, please take a break and cool off before engaging. We will reinstate your ban the moment any staff catch wind of behavior like the kind that lead up to your last infractions, please make sure you take notice of this fact before jumping back on, because the threshold of what the staff team is willing to tolerate has lowered substantially as a result of your past history.

That being said, welcome back. Hopefully we can turn a new page and have you back as a talented roleplayer.

 
Back
Top