- Joined
- Sep 14, 2022
- Messages
- 595
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name:
Omega
SteamID:
Steam ID: 76561198100550981
Name of the Admin you were banned by:
Hayden
How long is the ban for?:
Permanent
The reason you were banned?:
I'm not sure the exact reason, but I think it can just be generalized to toxicity?
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
A lot of the events coming up, minor or mega, made me want to get back into Short Stories as a whole. ZeroPants' event in particular is what's drawing me back to Short Stories, and maybe even Willard as a whole. I understand Hayden and I just have fundamental disagreements on what should and shouldn't be talked about or said, but I've also come to understand that if I want to have a place in Short Stories, I should at least respect the rules of those running it. I'm sorry for any arguments through Discord I had that I should have taken to the forums, as I know now that the Discord is mostly for casual chatting and discussions regarding events, and though criticism is accepted, it should mostly be delegated to the forums, as to have some coherency within the discussion. I shouldn't have brought my criticisms of people uninvolved in Short Stories to the SS Discord, and I shouldn't have handled my problems aggressively, as I had in the past. With this appeal, I'd like to put that history behind me, and focus on the actual point of Short Stories and Willard as a whole- to tell and share a story.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
No, but take this picture of my cat as a bribe.

Omega
SteamID:
Steam ID: 76561198100550981
Name of the Admin you were banned by:
Hayden
How long is the ban for?:
Permanent
The reason you were banned?:
I'm not sure the exact reason, but I think it can just be generalized to toxicity?
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
A lot of the events coming up, minor or mega, made me want to get back into Short Stories as a whole. ZeroPants' event in particular is what's drawing me back to Short Stories, and maybe even Willard as a whole. I understand Hayden and I just have fundamental disagreements on what should and shouldn't be talked about or said, but I've also come to understand that if I want to have a place in Short Stories, I should at least respect the rules of those running it. I'm sorry for any arguments through Discord I had that I should have taken to the forums, as I know now that the Discord is mostly for casual chatting and discussions regarding events, and though criticism is accepted, it should mostly be delegated to the forums, as to have some coherency within the discussion. I shouldn't have brought my criticisms of people uninvolved in Short Stories to the SS Discord, and I shouldn't have handled my problems aggressively, as I had in the past. With this appeal, I'd like to put that history behind me, and focus on the actual point of Short Stories and Willard as a whole- to tell and share a story.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
No, but take this picture of my cat as a bribe.
