Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bug One of the new loot container models is an error for everyone

EBoost

Member
Banned
Joined
May 26, 2022
Messages
38
  1. Bug: One of the new loot container models is an error for everyone
  2. Description: New loot containers have been added to the server. There is the wooden box, the medical crate, the infestation crate, and some lockers. The lockers seem to change models every so often. One of the models the lockers turn into however turns out to be an error. This is not a client side error, every single person I've asked that has seen the error as well. As a consequence every time the locker turn into an error, it becomes unusable until the model is changed back to one of the working ones.
  3. Errors/time: Big red error model
  4. Images/recording (optional):
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
 
This is still broken, everyone I have asked when I see the errors sees it as well. Makes look containers unusable a lot of the time
 
This is still a prevalent bug, everyone I talk to encounters it. Very jarring to be met by a giant error almost half the time I walk past a loot container. Should be a very very simple switch of just a model swap.
 
Have seen this myself. I will try and find out which of the models is bugging out. Though this comes from WN7, so will check if they had any issues with it.
 
Back
Top