OneWayMirror
New member
- Joined
- Aug 8, 2022
- Messages
- 2
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: OneWayMirror
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191672651
Name of the Admin you were banned by: willumhf
How long is the ban for?: 1 week
The reason you were banned?: Exploiting /charfallover
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: The whole thing was an accident. I was checking the f1 menu for the first time and tried out the fall over button. I get up and find myself in a completely different room. I even called admins to get me back but no one responded so I used /unstuck. A few minutes later I'm banned over it.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: The attached photo is the chat logs for when this whole thing happened (The highlighted area is where it starts and ends)
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: N/A
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191672651
Name of the Admin you were banned by: willumhf
How long is the ban for?: 1 week
The reason you were banned?: Exploiting /charfallover
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: The whole thing was an accident. I was checking the f1 menu for the first time and tried out the fall over button. I get up and find myself in a completely different room. I even called admins to get me back but no one responded so I used /unstuck. A few minutes later I'm banned over it.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: The attached photo is the chat logs for when this whole thing happened (The highlighted area is where it starts and ends)
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: N/A