Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bug Only having one emoji reaction to forum threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco's right, I need mah reacts
 
To clarify why this hasn't been fixed yet...
Reactions only exist because of a plugin (that was paid for) and Xenforo has recently had a biiiiiig update that's caused a lot of plugins to break. The author of the plugin is aware that reactions are broken but this author also has 10 pages of other plugins, most of which are also broken and are slowly being updated over time.

Until the reactions plugin is updated, there's nothing that can really be done. We also have no idea why the bob react is the only reaction that shows up, we're probably cursed.

1722278974660.png

I also have no idea why the forum post was marked as 'fixed' and moved, nor who did it :3
 
ITS FIXED! I LOVE YOU HAYDEN YOUR AMAZING.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top