Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

OOC GUIDE TO MALNOURISHMENT

kenkade4

(OOC GUIDE)Welcome! Whether you are a refugee, rebel, citizen, or loyalist, food and water are important. Some are better off or better prepared, and stave off hunger. Do you know the full benefits of food and stat boosts? I will help you learn about it today!

1: Attributes
The attributes are perception, intelligence, strength, and agility. These attributes, when improved, increase your skills, which are crafting, melee, ect.

This means if you are 40 crafting you could stop and not be 50 crafting, and either use drugs for short term, or good meals for long term. Consider yourself not nourished to your best until you are at +10 for everything (not that you NEED to reach that at a constant rate)
(Attributes are found in skill in top right, right above crafting.)
(Remember, you can only get the benefits of the meal one time until it's over. Consider this, and eat multiple single amounts of each item; aka don't eat two toast, eat a toast with noodles, and save the +1 strength toast)

2: Enjoy your fucking meal
It may feel weird to over eat; I mean, shouldn't the hunger bar mean you're full? I mean...script wise, yeah. But honestly, are you really full/full nutrition (attributes) after two toast?

NO! Eat yourself a nice meal; I can give an example

Shitty chef beginner meal that you can smuggle in dumb dumb easy
Pickled vegetable (1 veggie pack, 1 vinegar, +2 intelligence)
Pickled egg/boiled egg (pickled easier, vinegar and egg; +1 intelligence)
Tea (Tea kettle is not craftable by script, but admins usually willing. +1 intelligence, +1 perception)
Toast (Bake bread, slice into halves, slice into slices, bake into toast. Gives a lot, so be sharing.+1 strength)
Leech goulash(+3 perception), or any leech component
Fried noodles (dried herbs and dried noodles, +1 strength)
Pancakes (milk, margarine, salt, egg protein, +3 agility)

+4 intelligence, +4 perception, +2 strength, +3 agility

Wow! Not only do you get to roleplay eating this proper meal, you are now fed right! This is a great way to roleplay eating with the squad, and having real proof that you aren't malnourished if someone pulls the malnourished citizen argument like it's fucking 2011 CW:HL2RP

thanks for the guide man. i happen to find myself malnourished irl (25 pounds underweight i need to see my Doctor for bloodwork & a dietitian recommendation lol), so Seeing what i Should be eating every Day (i Dont eat this everyday, to poor) is Kinda cool As maybe it Will encourage rebels to Eat better.

Only issue is the Material cost, which Obviously not everyone is going to Have. Considering most of These items cost like 6+ chips from The smuggler, that May subject you to endangering yourSelf just to afford materials for a proper nutrient rich meal IC, which I think is a major plus-side rather Than people just eating leeches all day to max Hunger. Wish There was a More cooking Intensive hunger System.

/sincerely, Mothra
+support

you eat food because you are a rebel and need to have max stats.

i eat food because i want to help small businesses.

we are not the same.

thanks for the guide man. i happen to find myself malnourished irl (25 pounds underweight i need to see my Doctor for bloodwork & a dietitian recommendation lol), so Seeing what i Should be eating every Day (i Dont eat this everyday, to poor) is Kinda cool As maybe it Will encourage rebels to Eat better.

Only issue is the Material cost, which Obviously not everyone is going to Have. Considering most of These items cost like 6+ chips from The smuggler, that May subject you to endangering yourSelf just to afford materials for a proper nutrient rich meal IC, which I think is a major plus-side rather Than people just eating leeches all day to max Hunger. Wish There was a More cooking Intensive hunger System.

/sincerely, Mothra
+support
Vinegar and flour is the money bread maker to sell. Used at mixer with medical skill>ingredients, it gives you 3 adhesive for 1X flour and 1X vinegar for 10 chip, and you sell 2 for 10 so if you get three you earn 5 for one

Doesn't look like much at first but suddenly you making like 80 adhesive and making some decent money. it's a bit difficult to manage with inventory tho and ur at constant risk with all the smuggling

you eat food because you are a rebel and need to have max stats.

i eat food because i want to help small businesses.

we are not the same.
I am no rebel and i dont constantly eat for max stats on everything; I like to have some flaws lol. I am a refugee who passive rps a lot but does loot/smuggle a lot too, as to have a purpose.

(OOC GUIDE)Welcome! Whether you are a refugee, rebel, citizen, or loyalist, food and water are important. Some are better off or better prepared, and stave off hunger. Do you know the full benefits of food and stat boosts? I will help you learn about it today!

1: Attributes
The attributes are perception, intelligence, strength, and agility. These attributes, when improved, increase your skills, which are crafting, melee, ect.

This means if you are 40 crafting you could stop and not be 50 crafting, and either use drugs for short term, or good meals for long term. Consider yourself not nourished to your best until you are at +10 for everything (not that you NEED to reach that at a constant rate)
(Attributes are found in skill in top right, right above crafting.)
(Remember, you can only get the benefits of the meal one time until it's over. Consider this, and eat multiple single amounts of each item; aka don't eat two toast, eat a toast with noodles, and save the +1 strength toast)

2: Enjoy your fucking meal
It may feel weird to over eat; I mean, shouldn't the hunger bar mean you're full? I mean...script wise, yeah. But honestly, are you really full/full nutrition (attributes) after two toast?

NO! Eat yourself a nice meal; I can give an example

Shitty chef beginner meal that you can smuggle in dumb dumb easy
Pickled vegetable (1 veggie pack, 1 vinegar, +2 intelligence)
Pickled egg/boiled egg (pickled easier, vinegar and egg; +1 intelligence)
Tea (Tea kettle is not craftable by script, but admins usually willing. +1 intelligence, +1 perception)
Toast (Bake bread, slice into halves, slice into slices, bake into toast. Gives a lot, so be sharing.+1 strength)
Leech goulash(+3 perception), or any leech component
Fried noodles (dried herbs and dried noodles, +1 strength)
Pancakes (milk, margarine, salt, egg protein, +3 agility)

Wow! Not only do you get to roleplay eating this proper meal, you are now fed right! This is a great way to roleplay eating with the squad, and having real proof that you aren't malnourished if someone pulls the malnourished citizen argument like it's fucking 2011 CW:HL2RP
This guide would look so much better if you properly format it. If'd you like my help DM me on Discord jeffrey#6181 (not the forums) and I'll help you out. This guide in terms of content is fairly alright but is lacking in looking pretty. 4/10 Guide my eyes hurt.

This guide would look so much better if you properly format it. If'd you like my help DM me on Discord jeffrey#6181 (not the forums) and I'll help you out. This guide in terms of content is fairly alright but is lacking in looking pretty. 4/10 Guide my eyes hurt.
thanks for the response lol sorry i was up till 4 am last night and smoked too much. This is the result

Stat boosts dont stack with each meal so if you'd want +4 intel you'd have to eat 1 meal which has +4 intel rather than 2-4 seperate meals.
Other than that. A pretty solid and good guide. Good work

Stat boosts dont stack with each meal so if you'd want +4 intel you'd have to eat 1 meal which has +4 intel rather than 2-4 seperate meals.
Other than that. A pretty solid and good guide. Good work
oh shit really? That's sad ;-;

Ty!

sorry im an ota main

i dont eat food, i inject myself with multiple types of synthetic drugs that keep me going

Last edited:
No way I will spend more than 5 credits in food man.
I'm living a life here with only my ration and some tasty leech
Mmmmmmm- Making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg

No way I will spend more than 5 credits in food man.
I'm living a life here with only my ration and some tasty leech
Mmmmmmm- Making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg

And I am sitting here high on a bunch of darkpills.

Back